Thanks Y'all

NSG

So guys, it's theme week, and since I want to have Tucker Jr off to a better start than Tucker (cough cough seldom earned max until I got up to Vancouver), we're gonna soldier through and do this, even though I already wrote a 1,366 word VHL.com this week. So here it goes, y'all!

@Gustav - On your appreciation media spot, you mentioned me, and said that you enjoyed my articles (and also occasionally comment on my VHL.coms, which is nice), which I take as a high compliment, because your articles/VHL.coms have been absolute bops to read, if sometimes lengthy. I also really enjoyed you running the Town of Salems (especially the 1K+ post game where I had like 250 posts. That was wild) and you've started and participated in some really interesting threads, and overall, you're a nice person to be around.

@GrittyIsKing - It's been a while since we've really talked, but I really enjoyed the discussions we were having back in May of last year. 'Tis a shame that we've fallen out of touch, but you're a great guy and you made Tucker an absolutely amazing graphic. 

@JardyB10 - First off, when I make the time to listen to your podcasts, they're awesome. Second, every so often you read my VHL.coms and comment and whatever, which is also fun for me. You're also a really chill in the Halifax LR, and just in general you've been pretty friendly towards me.

@Shindigs - First off, you're a really chill and funny person to talk to, whether it's on the EFL or in the Halifax LR or whatever. Your personality is admirable (online, at least), but as my most regular VHL.com reader, it's awesome to have someone who's as much of a stat nerd as me. 

@fishy - Again, you're also a really nice person to talk to in general, but what means the most to me is what you taught me. To backtrack, back in Dec 2020 you came out as non-binary on the EFL and wanted to be addressed by they/them pronouns (iirc, but I'm very sure I'm right). And for me, that was completely new and, well, eye-opening. Not only that, but I also began to realize I had some biases against trans and non-binary people, and although I'm still not perfect, I can at least recognize that I'm doing it, and I thank you for that (on a side note, a while back I listened to that podcast where you recorded your own background music. That was a great listen)

@OrbitingDeath , @omgitshim, @diamond_ace - I kinda group y'all all in the same category, since y'all are all im the SF LR and the just-for-fun server that Blade invited me into. Y'all have all been such nice people to talk to in both places and I really enjoy all of y'all's company. Also, OMG, thank you for organizing the EFL ToS games and you're fun to play with in the VHL.

@jRuutu - Do we argue all the time? Yeah. But when I was sure that I was done with the VHL forever, you made a sarcastic comment on my update and made a whole article about me leaving in the midst of this train wreck of a Vancouver season, which completely pissed me off and made me recreate. So you're quite literally the reason I'm here today lol.

@Ricer13 - My man, man. I remember I signed with you because Miami was closer than whatever other team was offering, (Was it Halifax? That would be so funny if it was. Maybe I'll check later) and man that was a good decision. The Miami LR was so vibrant during the short time I was there, and that really made me get into the league. Even after I wasn't a player, I had an awesome time counting with you on the counting channel, and then later, when you were the San Francisco AGM in the EFL (for a short amount of time. Now I run the team), I was the Assistant to the AGM and you and Blade were awesome, so huge thanks to you.

@BladeMaiden - I wish we had talked more on VHL, and idk if you'll ever see this, but if you do, know that you're likely my favorite of all of these people. Almost all the interacting we did was either on EFL or Discord, but even then, I can't begin to describe how much fun it was to talk to you in all sorts of places, and how sad I was when you decided to step away from sim leagues. I hope you see this someday but if not, I still mean every word I say to you.

780 words