2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

It seems like every fucking post I make in either this thread or the video game thread you reply by saying something negative. 

It's stupid logic. Calling someone a "fake fan" because they don't want to watch the same thing that happened twice last season happen again is stupid. Anyone who's been around here a decent amount of time knows I'm the exact opposite of a bandwagon fan.

It's stupid logic. Calling someone a "fake fan" because they don't want to watch the same thing that happened twice last season happen again is stupid. Anyone who's been around here a decent amount of time knows I'm the exact opposite of a bandwagon fan.

Nice way to respond to what I said.

Nice way to respond to what I said.

I was expanding on my previous comment. If you're wondering why I'm harsh on you, it's probably because you say a lot of stuff I think is dumb. Take a look around, it's not limited to you. People say stupid shit, I get irritated.

Edited by Sandro

I was expanding on my previous comment. If you're wondering why I'm harsh on you, it's probably because you say a lot of stuff I think is dumb. Take a look around, it's not limited to you. People say stupid shit, I get irritated.

You shouldn't get irritated by what some random dude says on the internet. They're just simple opinions.

My moms TV blew up so I was stuck watching the game on like a 30 inch TV so I literally didnt see anything :P

Although the goals I did see were nice, I liked that Bonino scored when the Canucks needed a goal. Something the Canucks in the past have had troubles doing.