2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

So happy Flames won. :D

Good series, Nucks. Dollar you're a good fan. Brovy and Sandro.. I kept quiet because the best retort we could have responded with was kicking the Nuck's asses and we did. You both epitomize what's wrong with the Nuck's fanbase and should be more positive about your team.

Sincerely,

Eagles. 

Yeah, I'm a huge fan but I'm a realistic one and I don't get my hopes up.

Even in 2011 I wasn't all over the Canucks dicks. Anything is always possible in the playoffs.

It's great that they brought back exciting hockey to Vancouver. That season of Tortorella was horrible and boring. Everyone seemed to have off seasons.

Yeah incoming sandro post saying Hamhuis is old, the sedins cant shoot, miller cant make a save, the whole nine yards with him. But damn right now I am like fuck this shit but in like a week I will be like ya we have a bunch of young talent and I am sure Benning will be looking to get younger while improving the team in many ways.

Hamhuis is aging, Daniel Sedin's shooting percentage has fallen off a cliff since Keith elbowed him in the head, Miller was playing at 70% and told everyone in sight, etc.

But fuck hockey, I thought my dog was having a stroke last night and it turned out to be basically vertigo for a dog, and I just spent four hours watching Delain, Sabaton, and Nightwish with four of my best friends.

So I'm good.

Edited by Sandro

Sad that that game was decided by the refs. Ah well, looking forward to next season.

What tells you that you would've win, it would've been 1-1. You guys had 4 PPs (one with 3 minutes left in the game), we had 1.

What tells you that you would've win, it would've been 1-1. You guys had 4 PPs (one with 3 minutes left in the game), we had 1.

I'd rather gamble with 1-1 then 1-0.

So many people I know kept ragging on me for saying Wild in 6. Haters.

They have a great team. Also, wherever Parise goes, I'll cheer for him. I didn't like that he left New Jersey for Minnesota, but he's a heart and soul kind of player. Good luck to him against Chicago.

So many people I know kept ragging on me for saying Wild in 6. Haters.

They have a great team. Also, wherever Parise goes, I'll cheer for him. I didn't like that he left New Jersey for Minnesota, but he's a heart and soul kind of player. Good luck to him against Chicago.

Neither did us Devils fans, so we don't cheer for him at all.

Neither did us Devils fans, so we don't cheer for him at all.

Yeah. I'm a Devils fan first....but I can't hate the guy.

Minnesota has more than him than I like though. Jason Pominville and Zach Parise were 2 of my favourites for awhile, and they both ended up in Minny.

Yeah. I'm a Devils fan first....but I can't hate the guy.

Minnesota has more than him than I like though. Jason Pominville and Zach Parise were 2 of my favourites for awhile, and they both ended up in Minny.

He left us high a dry and when Kovy left we have no offensive punch.