S83 Team Europe Roster Reveal

Last season was a heartbreaker for me. How could we start so hot, and continue to play great, only to have a playoff run that not even the Maple Leafs could match?

Angry Maple Leafs GIF by StittsvilleOnPatrol

Be that as it may, we're back! We are building on last season's experience. Hot or not, we're going to win the last two games we play. 

First of all, I'd like to thank the WJC Commissioners, @Ricer13 and @fonziGG, for the opportunity to be a part of this tournament again. You've been far too kind and I'm incredibly grateful!

And guess what!? Kurt Janser, @Daniel Janser, is back too as the Assistant to the Regional Manager General Manager! But we have more news for you! Young Padawan, @Anthique, is joining us as the Assistant to the Assistant General Manager!

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

🇪🇺 Now to the selections! 🇪🇺

From the Ottawa Lynx, by the way of France... Jean Mercier, @Is_thatok! 🇫🇷

From the Saskatoon Wild, by the way of Germany... Basileus Jute, @Matt thunder! 🇩🇪

From the Vasteras Iron Eagles, by the way of Switzerland... Janet Snakehole, @MattBake12! 🇨🇭

From the Vasteras Iron Eagles, by the way of Switzerland... Marcel Janser, @Morcar80! 🇨🇭

From the Bratislava Watchmen, by the way of Sweden... Harry Hagel, @jasplunds! 🇸🇪

From the Bratislava Watchmen, by the way of Norway... Baxter Arcanum, @ctots! 🇳🇴

From the Las Vegas Aces, by the way of Finland... Velociraptor Greg, @samx! 🇫🇮

From the Vasteras Iron Eagles, by the way of Portugal... Leandro Goncalves, @leandrofg! 🇵🇹

From the Istanbul Red Wolves, by the way of Sweden... Calen McKay, @Kendrick! 🇸🇪

From the San Diego Marlins, by the way of the United Kingdom... Fraser Wallace, @Hoopydog! 🇬🇧

From the Istanbul Red Wolves, by the way of Denmark... Tomas Sogaard, @Brandon! 🇩🇰

From the Stockholm Vikings, by the way of Austria... PJ Daniels, @xNJDevilsFanx! 🇦🇹

From the Vasteras Iron Eagles, by the way of the Netherlands... Phoebe Bridgers, @GrittyIsKing! 🇳🇱

From the Bratislava Watchmen, by the way of Sweden... Alf Larsson, @ng1291! 🇸🇪

From the Istanbul Red Wolves, by the way of Italy... Noodles Marconi, @Eynhallow! 🇮🇹

From the San Diego Marlins, by the way of Slovakia... Svatopluk Puk, @Otaznik! 🇸🇰

Congratulation to all of you who were selected! You're most certainly a worthy and deserving bunch. I'm counting on you to avenge last season's team and bring that gold medal home! 🥇

Now, last season it was easy to select the captains, as many were returning. This season, though, only two of our players were involved last season, therefore only the captain and one alternate will be chosen, leaving the other two alternate spots open for you to vote.

Without further ado, S83 WJC Team Europe's captain is...

Tomas Sogaard, @Brandon! 🇩🇰

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

The other returning player and first alternate is...

Leandro Goncalves, @leandrofg! 🇵🇹

e33.jpg

Please join the WJC Discord and I'll do my best to assign a role to you as soon as I can - you can DM me at the same username, leandrofg.

Let's create that great Locker Room vibe - 'cause I know our captain will be mad if we don't!

➡️ Link here: WJC Discord ⬅️

Now let's have some fun!

Fun People GIF

Edited by leandrofg
Team changes;

14 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Wow, absolutely honored to be chosen as the captain for this squad of pure talent, many thanks @leandrofg. Time to run it back and do it right this time! Excited for the games ahead 👌

Andy Samberg Brooklyn 99 GIF by PeacockTV

You’re completely deserving of that “C”! 🙌🇪🇺

Due to the retirement of Janet Snakehole, we've had the necessity to call up another defenseman.

Without further ado, the newest member of Team Europe, Velociraptor Greg! Glad to have you with us, @samx! You're going for gold, now!

44 minutes ago, Anthique said:

Let's go team! I won't be doing much, but I will be rooting for you :)

AGMs are just glorified cheerleaders anyways.😅 Go Team!

On 6/7/2022 at 2:25 PM, leandrofg said:

Last season was a heartbreaker for me. How could we start so hot, and continue to play great, only to have a playoff run that not even the Maple Leafs could match?

Angry Maple Leafs GIF by StittsvilleOnPatrol

Be that as it may, we're back! We are building on last season's experience. Hot or not, we're going to win the last two games we play. 

First of all, I'd like to thank the WJC Commissioners, @Ricer13 and @fonziGG, for the opportunity to be a part of this tournament again. You've been far too kind and I'm incredibly grateful!

And guess what!? Kurt Janser, @Daniel Janser, is back too as the Assistant to the Regional Manager General Manager! But we have more news for you! Young Padawan, @Anthique, is joining us as the Assistant to the Assistant General Manager!

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

🇪🇺 Now to the selections! 🇪🇺

From the Ottawa Lynx, by the way of France... Jean Mercier, @Is_thatok! 🇫🇷

From the Saskatoon Wild, by the way of Germany... Basileus Jute, @Matt thunder! 🇩🇪

From the Vasteras Iron Eagles, by the way of Switzerland... Janet Snakehole, @MattBake12! 🇨🇭

From the Vasteras Iron Eagles, by the way of Switzerland... Marcel Janser, @Morcar80! 🇨🇭

From the Bratislava Watchmen, by the way of Sweden... Harry Hagel, @jasplunds! 🇸🇪

From the Bratislava Watchmen, by the way of Norway... Baxter Arcanum, @ctots! 🇳🇴

From the Las Vegas Aces, by the way of Finland... Velociraptor Greg, @samx! 🇫🇮

From the Vasteras Iron Eagles, by the way of Portugal... Leandro Goncalves, @leandrofg! 🇵🇹

From the Istanbul Red Wolves, by the way of Sweden... Calen McKay, @Kendrick! 🇸🇪

From the San Diego Marlins, by the way of the United Kingdom... Fraser Wallace, @Hoopydog! 🇬🇧

From the Istanbul Red Wolves, by the way of Denmark... Tomas Sogaard, @Brandon! 🇩🇰

From the Stockholm Vikings, by the way of Austria... PJ Daniels, @xNJDevilsFanx! 🇦🇹

From the Vasteras Iron Eagles, by the way of the Netherlands... Phoebe Bridgers, @GrittyIsKing! 🇳🇱

From the Bratislava Watchmen, by the way of Sweden... Alf Larsson, @ng1291! 🇸🇪

From the Istanbul Red Wolves, by the way of Italy... Noodles Marconi, @Eynhallow! 🇮🇹

From the San Diego Marlins, by the way of Slovakia... Svatopluk Puk, @Otaznik! 🇸🇰

Congratulation to all of you who were selected! You're most certainly a worthy and deserving bunch. I'm counting on you to avenge last season's team and bring that gold medal home! 🥇

Now, last season it was easy to select the captains, as many were returning. This season, though, only two of our players were involved last season, therefore only the captain and one alternate will be chosen, leaving the other two alternate spots open for you to vote.

Without further ado, S83 WJC Team Europe's captain is...

Tomas Sogaard, @Brandon! 🇩🇰

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

The other returning player and first alternate is...

Leandro Goncalves, @leandrofg! 🇵🇹

e33.jpg

Please join the WJC Discord and I'll do my best to assign a role to you as soon as I can - you can DM me at the same username, leandrofg.

Let's create that great Locker Room vibe - 'cause I know our captain will be mad if we don't!

➡️ Link here: WJC Discord ⬅️

Now let's have some fun!

Fun People GIF

Big W