VHL Player Card Crew (5 Positions Needed)

Devise

After some brief discussion in the BoG, I have decided it should be alright to go ahead with this and get something started for Season 40. Are you good at graphics? Do you enjoy making VHL player cards? Well the VHL could use your help, and you could earn some TPE every week for your efforts. 

I am looking to build a crew of five people to make an "official" VHL Player card set every single season. Currently the plan is to start with just active players in the VHL, but if people enjoy the idea and the work load isn't to much we can expand to the VHL. The player cards will all be in a similar format, with color schemes based on the team. Ideally we would also have you guys doing jersey changes for the players on those teams as well. We will also have a "card back" that I can write up some of, and of course those hired are free to assist with as well. Basically just some flavor text for that player for the upcoming season. 

The placement of these player cards will be inside of every players page. So we will be adding some extra graphical flair/enjoyment out of it, and it gives you GFX guys something more official to work on. 

Alright, anyone interested feel free to apply. I am only looking for five to join the team currently, and the pay will be 2 TPE per week. The work load at the beginning could be steep, and if the idea takes off we could be adding jobs, for example, a Hall of Fame set. 

APPLY AWAY! 

Any example of one so that I know what I'd be signing up for?

Nash+base+back.jpeg

Not exactly like that of course, and that is obviously an older card from the NHL. Also chances are likely we will do a front and a back, so the flavor text you see will be on back. We probably won't list stats either, as that is listed on the player page itself. Work wise the team would come up with a template for the card for the "season set" and then it'd be swapping out player renders, doing jersey changes for the two teams your assigned, and swapping colors for said team. But once the template for the season set is up the work load is pretty much only going to be jersey changes as the biggest thing imo. 

Thank you to those who applied. The five members of the player crew team will be as follows

Molholt

CoachReily

Jackim

Jonessee27

FueledByRamen

Congrats guys. The Blue Team is working on getting us our own private forum to work out of, after it is set up I'll have a few threads put in there and we can start getting underway. :cheers: