VAS/TOR ; S39 off-season

boubabi

S40 was simply not my time to rebuild. I'll look forward to those future lottery picks and Edgar will end up with 2 amazing young players. Plus, I still have the 13th overall and the 20th overall in a very deep draft so I'm not to worried about that.

Edited by boubabi

I actually like this move for "Vasty." Boubabi realized that the mid level picks he had this season, while good players he really is focused more on rebuilding longer term. Depending on how well Toronto can do next season, he has a shot at at least one, maybe two lotto picks next year. 

Most importantly, could Triple M go to "Insert Team Similar to Vasteras Here" next season? Dear god that'd be a game changer!

I actually like this move for "Vasty." Boubabi realized that the mid level picks he had this season, while good players he really is focused more on rebuilding longer term. Depending on how well Toronto can do next season, he has a shot at at least one, maybe two lotto picks next year. 

Most importantly, could Triple M go to "Insert Team Similar to Vasteras Here" next season? Dear god that'd be a game changer!

I don't see how Toronto could beat QUE or CGY.

And look at my roster...I'll be happy if I reach 15 pts.

• Admin

I think everyone knows those are two lottery picks. Toronto banking on S40 top 6 > S41 top 4

Best off season ever.

S40 draft man. It's magical. #SethKnew