Town of Salem #25

Gustav

8 hours ago, jhatty8 said:

Barzal - invest (brings new info, counters rory)

Doomsday

Frozen Block - lookout (gave no useful info, could be in faction with rory because they are notified of any jails

Goliathus

Jhatty - medium (got dusa out and was attacked by maf, pretty confirmed)

Judas Graves

Lemorse -

MMFlex

Omgitshim -

Ptyrell -

Ricer - invest (found me correctly N1, gave weak info N2 on adrest)

Rory - trapper (disputed by barzal, quiet and didn't claim during day)

Squidward - jailor

---

So, we need some cold hard claims from @Doomsday @Goliathus @Judas Graves @Lemorse7 @MMFLEX @omgitshim @Ptyrell 

Whoever doesn't claim today is suspicious. We have a Transporter around and someone claimed Crus to jailor, having those out in the open would help more than secrecy though. I'm 90% sure I know who the Trans is but we need the public to be sure.

As for right now, based on the info out there, I'm most suspicious of Rory and a lil sus of Ricer too. Need more claims though pretty please

vote RORY

Of the no-claimers here, everyone has given a claim except for Doomsday, Goli, and Judas.

Doomsday's role is with Eagles but I still think it should be known.

Goli has not visited the forum.

@Judas Graves HAS visited the forum and chose to stay quiet. He's a target for tomorrow or a jail tonight 100%

Barzal - invest (brings new info each night, counters rory, GF claims he is consig)

Doomsday - ??? (jailor has role)

Frozen Block - lookout (gave no useful info, could be in faction with rory because they are notified of any jails, SUPPOSED to be on jailor tonight)

Goliathus - ???

Jhatty - medium (confirmed)

Judas Graves ???

Lemorse - bodguard (soft-claimed early which I missed)

MMFlex - amne

Omgitshim - transporter

Ptyrell - doc

Ricer - invest (found me correctly N1, gave weak info N2 on adrest)

Rory - trapper (disputed by barzal, quiet and didn't claim during day)

Squidward - jailor

---

updated list

trust the least: Rory, Goli, Judas, Dooms

very unconfirmed: Ptyrell, Frozen, Flex, Lemorse

while people like Rice and Barzal are not confirmed either, they have at least brought new and correct info to the table, those on the unconfirmed have not brought any new info nor have done any impactful actions

23 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

At this point, Barzal is either Investigator (and Rory is lying) or Consig (and Rory is Coven) - win-win. Does not seem like an Exe play.

Right this is why I think we should be voting rory and not someone afk. Gives us more info

21 minutes ago, Squidward said:

And they definitely aren’t afk or they would be mod killed. My guess is someones just tagging him in the disc to say a night action

If that were the case, wouldn't someone have told him to log into the forum to defend himself?

42 minutes ago, Squidward said:

And they definitely aren’t afk or they would be mod killed. My guess is someones just tagging him in the disc to say a night action

He's done the go silent strat as a Jester before if you want to jump off

Met a few squirrels today and they shared a few peanuts with me.. Hopefully the lights from the Town are bright enough tonight so I can see something through my binoculars 👀

Edited by Frozen Block

4 minutes ago, Frozen Block said:

Met a few squirrels today and they shared a few peanuts with me.. Hopefully the lights from the Town are bright enough tonight so I can see something through my binoculars 👀

you better be on eagles

4 hours ago, Ptyrell said:

I was controlled last night. Or at least I received a message that I was. So rory could still be the CL and I was hypnotized, I'm not sure. I'm doc and went on Eagles n1, so I have no way to know what I did last night.

In case I die tonight, I want to also say that if anyone gets controlled from now on but DOESNT get attacked, we know that it wasn't CL because CL would now have the necronomicon. Or more likely, Every control from now on will be accompanied with an attack.

• Gustav locked this topic

Day phase time is over; let NIGHT PHASE commence.

The all-knowing Gustav skims the forum and sees votes adding up for @Goliathus. I have no clue whether or not we have enough votes to lynch yet, but this was going to be a modkill tonight anyway so we'll call it a lynch. While I do hope all is well, Salem has just rid themselves of their...

Spoiler

...SERIAL KILLER.

Our next day phase will (probably) kick off before 10 AM Eastern tomorrow. If not, it should definitely happen by 11.

List of living players (12)

6a00e55180ed5c88340134886c4ebc970c-pi

*Gustav noises*

It is time for DAY FOUR, and it is time to have a grand old time killing each other and whatnot.

With an explosion of grapeshot, @rory  becomes the first citizen to be executed by the JAILOR. They were...

Spoiler

...the COVEN LEADER.

Further, @omgitshim is found behind the local Wawa, having ingested about 400 times the daily dose of iron in just a couple seconds. The second victim of the MAFIA, he was a TRANSPORTER.

Last will:

Spoiler

Jason Statham

N1: lemorse & Advantage
N2: lemorse & Judas
N3: hatty & ptyrell

Judas quiet, rory sus

robot-vacuum-cat-in-car.gif

Expect this night phase to kick off (relatively) on time. I'll update if it doesn't.

And last but not least...

*Remembering noises*

An AMNESIAC has remembered that they were a BODYGUARD.

And truly last but not least, something I forgot to say last night but that you'd know was a standard game mechanic by now if you knew anything...

...the COVEN now possess the NECRONOMICON.

List of living players (10):

• Gustav unlocked this topic