VHLM GMs Needed: Philadelphia, Halifax and Maybe More!

Spartan

job hiring GIF by The Orchard Films

In our first act as commissioners, @Gustav  and I would like to thank both @samx and @Masu Chan for excellent jobs as the GM for Halifax and Philadelphia, respectively. Both of them were extremely capable and passionate for their roles, with both organizations doing an excellent job developing new talent and engaging their users in a positive manner. We wish both of them the best moving forward, and must now face the tall task of replacing them.

If you are interested in becoming a VHLM GM for either of these franchises, please apply in the thread below. We may have more than just 2 openings as the 2 VHL positions and the 1 VHLE position gets filled. Looking forward to seeing your applications!

Applications only and no member bashing please.

On 8/25/2022 at 11:25 PM, Spartan said:

job hiring GIF by The Orchard Films

In our first act as commissioners, @Gustav  and I would like to thank both @samx and @Masu Chan for excellent jobs as the GM for Halifax and Philadelphia, respectively. Both of them were extremely capable and passionate for their roles, with both organizations doing an excellent job developing new talent and engaging their users in a positive manner. We wish both of them the best moving forward, and must now face the tall task of replacing them.

If you are interested in becoming a VHLM GM for either of these franchises, please apply in the thread below. We may have more than just 2 openings as the 2 VHL positions and the 1 VHLE position gets filled. Looking forward to seeing your applications!

Applications only and no member bashing please.

I don’t know if I can apply since I’m a VHLM player but I’d be willing to take any of the GM’s position but I don’t have a Windows for the lines