Banner Competition Vote: The Final Vote!

Victor

Banner Competition: the final  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If it's such a big deal to have NHL logos in the banner as opposed to VHL logos, then just have boobi do a JC to a couple VHL teams, doesn't even have to be vasty, especially since he used a Calgary render which is a red jersey anyway. If he doesn't win because of the logos alone, then that'd just be ridiculous as his is graphically the best by a country mile (no offence to Moholt - yours is good too).

"My opinion is correct."

Molholt, chill out sir. Your work still gets tons of appreciation. You did a fantastic job, as did so many people who submitted. The jersey change complaint is simple something a lot of people have regardless based on the fact that people like seeing VHL team logo's in the banner. 

However from a pure clean cut look, yours takes the cake. There is a reason this is winning the vote. 

• Admin

Well I guess we have a winner. Was more than half of the league, exactly half at the time of posting, that is good enough to not take it to another round.

Thank you to all those who voted and participated. You've already all had a doubles week and I didn't promise mass TPE so the only people who get points are the ones involved in this poll.

1 TPE goes to:

boubabi

Mr.Baller

James

solas

Bushito

and 2 TPE goes to our winner, Molholt!

#s40