VSN is Hiring!

Alex

Hey there all! With some recent shuffling of VSN staff, we have a few openings to keep consistent coverage coming out. We have recently brought back VSN Scouting as some of you will have noticed, headed by @N0HBDY. Additionally we have brought on @InstantRockstar for more graphics coverage!

Now onto openings! For regular VSN, I am looking for one dedicated writer to join us on our weekly coverage of VHL related events. Your responsibilities would include writing about VHL events every one/two week(s), and coordinating with the graphics team for cover photos. Additionally, you would be able contribute to VSN's irregular projects, such as trade reviews, WJC/WC coverage, and any other ideas that come to mind. Feel free to brainstorm some yourself! Job Pay is 8 capped TPE, which replaces your PT for the week. Word requirements are 700+ for one week's pay, and 1200+ for two weeks. I'm looking for someone who has strong writing skills, can put out consistent, quality work, and enjoys diving deep into the trends and topics around the VHL. 

Please comment below if you are interested in the role.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions! I'm looking forward to speaking with you all.

21 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Interested 👀

You don't need any more TPE job pay

I would like to clarify, Jacob would do a great job with this.  I don't question that.  However I have heard him numerous times note he can't claim TPE as he is getting points from GM and other jobs.  So if you have other candidates that will do a good job and currently don't have other positions, you should consider them.

Edited by JCarson