DCD/LAS/VAN; S88

VHL Bot

It was a pleasure to work with both @InstantRockstar and @Frank

To be honest, even though our time together was short - I did really enjoy our chat ;) Good luck in Vancouver @der meister
Good luck in LA @Tomat0 I believe in you!

Also - welcome to the crew @wcats and @Hybrid1486!

What a whirlwind this deal ended up becoming. @Frank and I originally began discussions that seemed to show a lot of promise but cap seemed to be our biggest obstacle. After learning of some talks with @FrostBeard between the pair, we were all able to make it come full circle and really get things going. Thanks to you both for being so persistent and ensuring communication through the whole process, you really both made it super easy for all parties ❤️ 

@wcats I've known you a long time and genuinely had no intentions prior to this deal coming to fruition of moving you. You've been an absolute pleasure to have in LA, always just doing what is best for the team and for myself, so I thank you for the time you put in here, and wish you nothing but success in DC. 

@Baozi We have been in leagues together for as long as I can remember, and when the option presented itself to bring you into LA, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Really, really happy to bring you aboard for our playoff journey this season. 

@Tomat0 The final piece to our forward core "puzzle" and a happy addition for LA. I was going into the season with uncertainty I'd be able to find my sixth and final forward, but this deal made it possible to have you complete our team. Very excited to have you! 

Thanks again to all parties involved, was a great trade conversation, and good luck to both Vancouver (not too much luck to you though ;) ) and DC this season. 

• 2 months later...