Asia Announces Trading Cards

Banackock

image.png.6f2e1480788ec112c7d70cc498ec1be9.png

While Asia has not gotten off to the start we'd hoped, the team has fought extremely hard given the WJC regime leaders @Zetterberg @samx  harsh system against Team Asia. Despite this, we fight hard to remain one of the strongest hockey teams in the world and will always represent Asia proudly. As management for Asia, we are happy to lead and hope to give the players involved with Asia the best experience possible. With that being said, @kirbithan has done an incredible amount of work behind the scenes to make up some trading cards for Team Asia. I was doing some up in Paint myself, but let's just say I'm really glad to of gotten the PM from Kirbi letting me know they had already started ahead of when I thought they'd be. Kirbi exceeded expectations but that's why I reached out to them!! Thank you so much for coming and being part of Team Asia 🙏

image.png.c795a66944debdbe3a79b6d4e35506fa.png 

Edited by Banackock

First off...good LORD do I love the Rin render used for this. She's fucking adorable ❤️

Second...this was a great non-intentional nudge that my "first gen oopsie" re-roll was approved and applied. Went ahead and put in my new build, hopefully that's in time.

7 hours ago, rory said:

Awesome work @kirbithan! Thanks for putting me ahead of Eno, which is proper

48 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

These are awesome! And I needed a new signature pic for this player.

Thanks @kirbithan!

thank you both! super glad that you enjoy them and happy to help bring some more hype to the WJC! :cheers:

10 hours ago, Rin said:

First off...good LORD do I love the Rin render used for this. She's fucking adorable ❤️

Second...this was a great non-intentional nudge that my "first gen oopsie" re-roll was approved and applied. Went ahead and put in my new build, hopefully that's in time.

made a small update to the card to reflect your new build as of now! ❤️

wl2u3h6.jpg