S90 Seattle Bears Captains

Banackock

:sea: S E A T T L E  B E A R S  S 9 0  C A P T A I N S  :sea:

Eyes Bear GIF by GerryAndersonTV

A S S I S T A N T  # 1

Logan Foley @WildfireMicro

image.png.e9561f0a5354dec35121d48b685f47aa.png

Spoiler

You increased you earning last week by going an extra mile and completing an additional task (press conference). This was following a chat between you and I. This extra effort hasn't gone unnoticed. I hope appreciate this extra work and all the activity you add in the LR! With this little extra elbow grease into your player, you'll get better that much quicker and it'll seriously be worth it! Use this and keep up the new and improved work, A CAP!

A S S I S T A N T  # 2

Leandro Goncalves @leandrofg

image.png.24e00413f22418da4101f38f386c45e9.png

Spoiler

New, maybe... Elite player, Yes... Excellent member to the LR? Yes, yes. It's been a match made in heaven so far. They're great and they're earned themselves a little bit of a nod from myself. I'm excited to have you be part of the team. I've been a fan of your player. Thanks for what you've added to the team. I think you're going to have maybe your best season in your career... Excited to do lines - that's for sure.. Let's kick some ass!

C A P T A I N

Yaroslav Bogatyrev - @Bojovnik
image.png.f9ca6105677eab1d8fa72121662321cc.png

Spoiler

The longest tenured, current Seattle Bears member. They've stuck it out on the team since being drafted here and came so close to winning the cup a few seasons back. Good leader, elite player, going to be huge this season for the Seattle Bears. I'm predicting a 50 goal season... but do we break 100 points? maybe.. 52-41-93? But let us see.. this is the season BIG BOGA..... BEARS, BEARS, BEARS! LETS GOOOOOOO!

Disappointing finish to last season. We had a team that we felt could go deep, had a strong run to finish the season but then just slipped and fell against a New York Americans squad. It happens, but we're fresh and we're back. 4 players from last years roster remains. The rest are new and they've brought with them a new element to the Seattle Bears organization. We're hungry. We're alive and we're most certainly ready for the season. Happy to have these 3 as leaders and excited for this season with our current roster. We have a great group!

GO BEARS GO!