Writing Ranks

I'm glad you're in on this diamond_ace.

Also, while I don't mind adding in the odd picture that is a link to something on the internet, if I am going to be required to do anything graphical at all then I am out.  I can't do any of that stuff, which is why I have only ever done Media Articles.

Edited by AIM-11

I'm glad you're in on this diamond_ace.

Also, while I don't mind adding in the odd picture that is a link to something on the internet, if I am going to be required to do anything graphical at all then I am out.  I can't do any of that stuff, which is why I have only ever done Media Articles.

^^

Unless everyone can use someone's copy of inDesign :D

This is, after all, a WRITING contest, so of course we must include non-writing components, because everyone likes it better that way.

Even a novel has page breaks and is sorted into chapters and paragraphs. Great writing is irrelevant if you make it a chore to try and read. 

I'll join this, sounds like it could be a good time! 

Even a novel has page breaks and is sorted into chapters and paragraphs. Great writing is irrelevant if you make it a chore to try and read. 

I'll join this, sounds like it could be a good time! 

True, but novels (and newspaper articles other than headliners) don't have pictures, nor do they have colored fonts. Chapters and paragraphs I have no problem with.

Noah just has to submit the Lost Tale about the parallel timelines and he wins. Not even Jason can top that one, given that he explained how seasons are simultaneously 2 months and a year. And how players can get from Cologne to Calgary in 20 minutes for a game. 

Noah just has to submit the Lost Tale about the parallel timelines and he wins. Not even Jason can top that one, given that he explained how seasons are simultaneously 2 months and a year. And how players can get from Cologne to Calgary in 20 minutes for a game. 

Skills Comp would be a close second though

• 2 weeks later...