Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 100 - The Milestone [6/6]

Devise

• Admin

BTW, I have no issue whatsoever with the BOG's increased influence. I may have posted it in the conversation at the time or I may have spoken to individuals, maybe even one of the three regulars here, but that was fully my intention. I know I can't come up with ideas as well as David or Sterling and we have just have come up to a point where we don't need changes quickly, we can afford discussion and I can focus on day to day running, which is exactly why I wanted the position in the first place.

BoG proposition : Make like UN. Make members who stay in the group forever and make a rotation of certain amount of member like every 5 seasons

Edited by boubabi

I hope sterling replaces Devise forever.

Also, if Low won in Season 38, then surely you can't write Bentley off like that yet?

If I let the chat continue to effect me as much as I did last night, would be hard pressed to say you'd see another Pajodcast again. So perhaps you may get the wish. :P 

• Senior Admin

I'm going to be listening to as much of this as I can tonight, but go ahead and claim a 6. Pretty much a given and I don't want anyone to potentially miss their playoff update.

• Senior Admin

The re-sim was because Jardy screwed up Riga's lines so they had RIG G in for a game against Helsinki (they lost). I guess it warranted a re-sim since the European Conference is so close at the moment, but they lost again anyways.  :lol:

I'm a Heineken man if I'm feeling especially international, otherwise Keiths

The re-sim was because Jardy screwed up Riga's lines so they had RIG G in for a game against Helsinki (they lost). I guess it warranted a re-sim since the European Conference is so close at the moment, but they lost again anyways.  :lol:

It was 2 or 3 games in that sim, can't remember off the top of my head.

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3

OK, so, that was an entertaining 3 hours of pajodcast. Quite an...interesting intro. Definitely think it was well done and there was clearly a lot of effort/dedication put into those beautiful songs/compositions. Didn't expect sterling to sound the way he did, but agree with Victor in that it was awesome the way he half took over the show. Most graders complain about any podcast thats 1 hour or more, but I don't mind them and I certainly don't mind the pajodcast. Congrats on reaching this milestone, and here's to many 6's to come! :cheers:

Professionalism: 2/2

I'm not even going to dock you for those...songs? 

Editing: 1/1

Definitely had some catastrophic audio failure that made everyone quiet, but it was still fine.

Overall: 6/6