Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 100 - The Milestone [6/6]

Devise

http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/11252535/file.html

We recorded this live yesterday and some listened in. Sterling joined us for a bunch of serious discussion, we heckled and haggled with chat, we spent a long ass time on a ridiculous opening and by the end I was spent, depressed, and tired. But it was a celebration, so hope you all enjoy. 

Sterling does not sound how I thought he would sound. 

The thing I liked the most about our previous website was that each GM/VHLM GM could control who could access their LR. LR access seems like a giant pain here.

What is the effective difference between having 2 "dumby teams" and having teams like Turku and Ottawa this season? Those teams are just as bare as Toronto, Seattle, and Davos are this season, yet I don't hear talk about contracting the VHL.

Sterling does not sound how I thought he would sound. 

The thing I liked the most about our previous website was that each GM/VHLM GM could control who could access their LR. LR access seems like a giant pain here.

What is the effective difference between having 2 "dumby teams" and having teams like Turku and Ottawa this season? Those teams are just as bare as Toronto, Seattle, and Davos are this season, yet I don't hear talk about contracting the VHL.

The dummy teams would be set to only play each other in that case, and nobody would play them. I may not be remembering the details, this was something Jardy mentioned to the VHLM GMs at the time of expansion so it's been a while.