S91 Trade Deadline & Theme Week

Beketov

• Commissioner

Hello @Members!

It's that time of the season again, theme week! Everyone’s favourite week to complain about the theme while making sure they get that sweet extra TPE because it’s all that matters

Of course, that also means that the Trade Deadline is Monday, November 27th at 3pm EST. This also means that anyone wishing to re-create for the S93 draft can do so starting at midnight that same day.

---

Trade deadlines are boring though, you wanna know about theme week don’t you? The theme for S91 is:

Spoiler

Recruitment

Sometimes you just gotta lean into the fire right? @Zetterberg made this a hit button topic in recent weeks so why not make it the whole theme? Make them some recruitment graphics or videos; give them suggestions in a media spot or podcast; he’ll praise the work that they already do. As long as it relates to recruitment you’re good to go

To earn your Theme Week TPE, write an article, create a graphic, or record a podcast with some connection to “recruitmentp”. 

---

In order to claim the theme week bonus of 6 Uncapped TPE, simply submit your Themed PT (Graphic, Media Spot, or 6-TPE Podcast), and claim it as normal. After claiming the PT portion, you can use the same link, and claim the uncapped portion as follows: Claim Uncapped > Other > Doubles Week. (Note: you do not need to post your link in this thread to claim either portion of TPE). 

If you have already submitted a Point Task for this week, or are in the midst of claiming a multi-week Media Spot/Podcast, you may still submit a Theme Week PT this week, and claim the capped portion on the next available week, following your multi-week claim. And no, posting something last week that happens to reward to the theme this week doesn’t grant you the theme week bonus.

Also, if you have a single job that pays 6+, you may claim the theme week bonus as long as you complete your duties for the week. If you are in the EFL or SBA and have completed their most recent Media Week, you may use that to claim the Uncapped theme week bonus, but a PT must be completed this week in order to claim the Capped portion, whether that is completed here or through Affiliate Welfare.

Note: Only players who are S92 or older may claim the theme week bonus.

@VHL GM

@VHLE GM

@VHLM GM

13 hours ago, Beketov said:

If you have already submitted a Point Task for this week, or are in the midst of claiming a multi-week Media Spot/Podcast, you may still submit a Theme Week PT this week, and claim the capped portion on the next available week, following your multi-week claim. And no, posting something last week that happens to reward to the theme this week doesn’t grant you the theme week bonus

Im kinda confused. Would I claim the Uncapped tpe this week and claim the actual Capped tpe next week. Also I have to claim the S91 VHLM Draft tpe still so what would I do

14 minutes ago, Mysterious_Fish said:

Im kinda confused. Would I claim the Uncapped tpe this week and claim the actual Capped tpe next week. Also I have to claim the S91 VHLM Draft tpe still so what would I do

create the theme week PT this week, claim the Doubles Week Uncapped and the Draft Capped this week, claim Theme Week Capped after you've finished claiming the Draft Capped.

55 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

create the theme week PT this week, claim the Doubles Week Uncapped and the Draft Capped this week, claim Theme Week Capped after you've finished claiming the Draft Capped.

I still have the last week of the Best Trio to do this week

20 minutes ago, Mysterious_Fish said:

I still have the last week of the Best Trio to do this week

You just have to do the Theme Week PT this week in order to claim the Uncapped. Work through your queue of PTs as normal, and whenever you get to the one you wrote this week you can claim that Capped.

1 hour ago, jacobcarson877 said:

You just have to do the Theme Week PT this week in order to claim the Uncapped. Work through your queue of PTs as normal, and whenever you get to the one you wrote this week you can claim that Capped.

ah okay, thx

• Commissioner

2 seasons in a row I remembered to do this, that's a start!

@VHL GM's here is where everyone is sitting in regard to the Louth Rule. Bold indicates missing games. Italic indicates overage (which isn't necessarily a punishment's but you need to watch out for if you keep adding more)

Calgary: 8/8

Chicago: 3/8

DC: 8/8

Davos: 8/8

Helsinki: 6/8

London: 7/8

LA: 7/8

Malmo:8/8 (tbh I'm slightly uncertain since only 1 goalie is listed, did yuu trade your backup? I do see 45/53 starts though so that would indicate 8 backup starts)

Moscow: 7/8

NY: 24/8 (This looks a lot worse than it is given the circumstances, I understand haha)

Prague: 4/8

Riga: 0/8

Seattle: 0/8

Toronto: 4/8

Vancouver: 12/8 (I think? Much like NY this is a bit of a weird one, please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Warsaw: 0/8

Edited by Spartan

For anyone not in the know and confused, New York traded for a goaltender with a higher TPA than their original starter (a bot), which relegated each of the bot's starts to backup starts.

Vancouver was somewhat similar, they got their backup starts in, traded their starter to NYA, their backup became the starter for a couple of days before they acquired another team's backup, who became their starter.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, jacobcarson877 said:

For anyone not in the know and confused, New York traded for a goaltender with a higher TPA than their original starter (a bot), which relegated each of the bot's starts to backup starts.

Vancouver was somewhat similar, they got their backup starts in, traded their starter to NYA, their backup became the starter for a couple of days before they acquired another team's backup, who became their starter.

Gotta keep things nice and confusing for me trying to list stuff out haha