Reasons why Grape should take over as Moscow GM

twists

Reasons why Grape should take over as Moscow GM

As we all know Spartan is very good at losing and I don't think Putin likes that very much. In a previous article I wrote about why he should be fired. I've found the perfect replacement, I think we should hire Grape. Here are my reasons why:

1. He actually wins in the VHLM. Our lord and savior Grape consistently has good results in the VHLM, without having to "rebuild" like our current GM Spartan. Rebuilding is only for losers and thus Grape gains the edge here.

2. Grape is seen as a leader in our locker room. Unlike Spartan, Grape provides valuable intel and feedback to players looking to improve. Spartan barely posts anything in our locker room and that leaves it almost completely devoid of activity.

3. Grape can actually commit time to the team. Unlike Spartan who holds like 3 or 4 jobs, Grape can focus solely on our team and make sure we have a winning atmosphere. Spartan is currently too busy being Grape's boss to actually run our team properly.

@Grape

1 minute ago, twists said:

Our lord and savior Grape consistently has good results in the VHLM, without having to "rebuild" like our current GM Spartan. Rebuilding is only for losers and thus Grape gains the edge here.

image.png?ex=6585c4bd&is=65734fbd&hm=232

?

1 minute ago, twists said:

2. Grape is seen as a leader in our locker room. Unlike Spartan, Grape provides valuable intel and feedback to players looking to improve. Spartan barely posts anything in our locker room and that leaves it almost completely devoid of activity.

image.png?ex=6585c561&is=65735061&hm=eed

image.png?ex=6585c56c&is=6573506c&hm=6b7

??????

4 minutes ago, twists said:

3. Grape can actually commit time to the team. Unlike Spartan who holds like 3 or 4 jobs, Grape can focus solely on our team and make sure we have a winning atmosphere. Spartan is currently too busy being Grape's boss to actually run our team properly.

@hedgehog337 I'll pay you a 2nd rounder

Just now, twists said:

Damn why you gotta come in here with your facts lmao

Respect the efforts but at least pick better reasons smh. All you have to go with is Grape's finals losses and that makes literally anyone a better GM.

Just now, Spartan said:

Respect the efforts but at least pick better reasons smh. All you have to go with is Grape's finals losses and that makes literally anyone a better GM.

Yeah, yeah. I was going for the most blatantly untrue points for humor value

21 minutes ago, Spartan said:

image.png?ex=6585c4bd&is=65734fbd&hm=232

Sim was rigged against me and I couldn't do anything about that. Simmers just hated me that season because I had so much success.

23 minutes ago, Spartan said:

image.png?ex=6585c561&is=65735061&hm=eed

image.png?ex=6585c56c&is=6573506c&hm=6b7

You have a 3 year lead on me and focus on the other channels. Sorry, I only focus on the team-related channels, not Apex Legends

14 minutes ago, STZ said:

twists just wants him because they both like cartoon pr0n

It has a name. Use it.

14 minutes ago, Grape said:

Sim was rigged against me and I couldn't do anything about that. Simmers just hated me that season because I had so much success.

Yeah can't let the 4th worst team in S89 have success in S90. Rig the sim baby!

15 minutes ago, Grape said:

You have a 3 year lead on me and focus on the other channels. Sorry, I only focus on the team-related channels, not Apex Legends

Can't read the numbers that say 1, 7, 30 days? I have more messages in the public channel for everyone in the last 30 days than you have lifetime in Moscow smh. This is why I drafted Z and traded for Twists u bum. Enjoy NY with the other weebs, WEEB.

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Yeah can't let the 4th worst team in S89 have success in S90. Rig the sim baby!

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Can't read the numbers that say 1, 7, 30 days? I have more messages in the public channel for everyone in the last 30 days than you have lifetime in Moscow smh.

Apex Legends counts as negative interaction, therefore I beat you out pretty dominantly.

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

WEEB