2023 Donation Drive Raffle Draw

Beketov

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

Second “fuck it” of the topic but we have a lot of new members since the holiday events and I can do what I want so here’s what’s gonna happen:

Any member that joined after Christmas Day and comments in this thread before noon (EST) on Sunday will get 1 entry into each of the 4 tiers! This way the new members potentially get to be involved in the raffle as well.

@VHLM Commissioner  and @VHLM GM if you guys could make your new people aware that would be great.

Comment?  What about Forum Content?

• Commissioner
Just now, Will3 said:

If something is sent to my house, it probably would cause more problems than it is worth.

Strictly speaking that’s only an issue with tier 4 anyway. 1 and 2 are VHL exclusive and tier 3 we could (and prefer honestly) do a digital game. Tier 4 well… you can always take Tier 3.

• Commissioner

This officially marks the end point for new entries into the raffle, any posts after this won’t count. I’ll get the new people who commented added in for the draw tonight.

@Beketov question for you.  If someone was to win either a Tier 1 or Tier 2 prize (Additional TPE) and knows they will be recreating which should happen in about 1 weeks time, can the person keep the winnings and apply to their new rookie player or does it have to be applied to the current retiring player.  

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, JCarson said:

@Beketov question for you.  If someone was to win either a Tier 1 or Tier 2 prize (Additional TPE) and knows they will be recreating which should happen in about 1 weeks time, can the person keep the winnings and apply to their new rookie player or does it have to be applied to the current retiring player.  

Can’t say it has ever come up.

We would probably assign a certain limit to when it needs to be applied by but if it’s relatively soon it would probably be fine even if it’s a new player.

• Commissioner
Just now, Mysterious_Fish said:

did i win

On 1/25/2024 at 8:45 PM, Lemorse7 said:

Reserved for the losers 

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Mysterious_Fish said:

How does newer member win over me

Rigged, did i not pay u enough from VHLM sims

Hey now, I couldn’t even rig it for myself properly let alone you.