2023 Donation Drive Raffle Draw

Beketov

• Commissioner

@Members

Better late than never right? I promise we didn't forget about the holiday prize raffle! The draw will be taking place Sunday, January 28th, around 7pm EST. As previously mentioned the prize pool consists of 14 prizes spread over 4 tiers.

Tier 1 - 5 Winners

5 uncapped TPE

Tier 2 - 5 Winners

$15 donation equivalent (IE you get the reward choice of a $15 donation without donating, can be claimed even if you have donated this season.)

Tier 3 - 3 Winners

Video Game of your choice (up to a max of $90 CAD, on any system)

Tier 4 - 1 Winner

Nintendo Switch (OLED) console OR an NHL Jersey of the winner's choice.

The draw will be streamed to my twitch channel which can be found here: https://twitch.tv/beketov_vhl

The draw will be at random and the number of entries you have is based on the number of 12 days of Christmas threads you responded to. Everyone who responded to at least 1 day has at least 1 entry and everyone, staff included, are allowed to win. As usual if you win something and would prefer to receive the prize from the tier below you can do that. Additionally we will not exchange any prize for cash value but a difference in prize that costs the same or less can be negotiated under certain circumstances.

Good luck to everyone and I’ll see you all for the draw on Saturday!

• Commissioner

Fun times! Nice to see a few of our newer members mixed in with some old hands winning, was a good mix.

Tier 1 - 5 Winners: 5 uncapped TPE

@leandrofg @RJMW @Trazan @v.2  @LucyXpher

Tier 2 - 5 Winners: $15 donation equivalent

@hedgehog337 @Jubis @OrbitingDeath  @ScottyP @STZ

Tier 3 - 3 Winners: Video Game of your choice (up to a max of $90 CAD, on any system)

@comrade cat @Phil @Noodle Enjoyer

Tier 4 - 1 Winner: Nintendo Switch (OLED) console OR an NHL Jersey of the winner's choice.

@Renomitsu

Congrats to all the winners, we will be in touch shortly to get your prizes all sorted out :cheers:

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, UghSike said:

Jokes on all of you. Saturday, January 28th isn't in 2024.

I really should look harder at these things haha.

Fuck it, Sunday it is! I’m not changing the event schedules to match the word haha

58 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I really should look harder at these things haha.

Fuck it, Sunday it is! I’m not changing the event schedules to match the word haha

Perfect. I actually have a night off on Sunday.

• Commissioner

Second “fuck it” of the topic but we have a lot of new members since the holiday events and I can do what I want so here’s what’s gonna happen:

Any member that joined after Christmas Day and comments in this thread before noon (EST) on Sunday will get 1 entry into each of the 4 tiers! This way the new members potentially get to be involved in the raffle as well.

@VHLM Commissioner  and @VHLM GM if you guys could make your new people aware that would be great.

12 minutes ago, BOOM said:

Someone wants another Blues jersey! 

Bold of you to assume that anyone would consider a Blues jersey anything resembling a coveted prize. 😂

I jest!