VHL Recruitment Team [Hired!]

Hello,

The VHL Recruitment Team is one of the most important roles in our league when it comes to bringing in new faces. We are currently looking to bring a few more members onto the team. This is a job that is done daily/weekly. If we don't put in effort, we don't claim pay, we don't help grow and improve the VHL. It's often a tirelessly, thankless role but as mentioned, easily one of the most important. 

I'd like to thank @Moon for all the work they put into the role as Recruitment Head, as well as @dlamb for their time too as a member of the team. It was enjoyable working with each of you and your time/efforts are greatly appreciated by myself.

Responsibilities (can be delegated/split across users):

- Participate in contacting various recruitment avenues for permission to post advertisements (Youtube, Reddit, other sites).

- Post and control social medias like Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, TikTok.

- Assist in brainstorming new recruitment methods.

- Participate in social media/league activities as needed.

- Work as a team to provide results - new members, but also the ability to be proactive on your own.

- Retaining new members and helping them, as important as recruiting itself. 

- I'd like to hire an individual specifically for graphics. 

- If you have experience making videos (TikTok etc), please let me know.

If you feel like the above and role suits you, please apply below! I will reach out later on to gather additional information about yourself and the role. Pay is 6 TPE per week.

Edited by Banackock

• Beketov featured this topic
1 minute ago, AJW said:

Please choose people who aren’t already swamped with jobs 🙏

Need to only be hiring applicants with the experience/skills/availability needed. I really don't think this is a job where we need to be preaching "but they have a job already so lets hire someone new."

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Need to only be hiring applicants with the experience/skills/availability needed. I really don't think this is a job where we need to be preaching "but they have a job already so lets hire someone new."

“Swamped” was the word I used, meaning lots of jobs already. Bana knows this I just wanted to say it publicly.

36 minutes ago, Minebro said:

Hope I'm not too late

Applying

This will be open for awhile to give those all time to consider and apply. I want to make sure anyone who wants to be apart of it has the chance to interview. 

Chat soon :cheers:

On 3/13/2024 at 11:44 AM, Banackock said:

One final bump :) 

Will keep this open. If you ever have interest in joining the team, feel free to post in here. Whenever a position becomes available, we’ll take a look. 

• Banackock changed the title to VHL Recruitment Team [Hired!]

Thanks to those who wanted to join the team. If you ever have interest in joining the recruitment team, please feel free to reach out.

Congrats to @samx, @Mysterious_Fish, @Nathan_8 and @InstantRockstar on joining the Recruitment Team. Been on for awhile now and have contributed nicely.