VSN Presents: S93 VHLE Season Preview

@Zetterberg

Welcome everyone,

The S93 VHLE regular season is already underway, and we can say that once again it will be a really interesting one. Indeed, the Cologne Express, the Oslo Storm and the Vasteras Iron Eagles are all going to fight for the first place in the standings. I made my predictions, but all three teams can finish the regular season at the top of the league.

#1 Cologne Express cologne_icon.png

Offense rank: 2nd

Defense rank: 2nd

Goalie rank: 1st

Once again, the Cologne Express are a good team, and they will finish at the top of the standings. In the net, Clark @cl4rk is back for a fourth season with the Express and will again be an important player for the German team. At the blue line, Joseph Dubois @Dubois and Scrungle Bungle @Novanod are also coming back to help their British goalkeeper. Scoring goals have not been an issue for Cologne for a long time and this season is not going to be different with the help of forwards like BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson @JardyB10, Baby Moo Moo @Elvis and Alexandros Mograine @sliceruser.

#2 Oslo Storm OSL-square_WfNsOai.png

Offense rank: 1st

Defense rank: 3rd

Goalie rank: 2nd

Finally, the Oslo Storm have a team that we can expect will compete and maybe even make the playoffs. They did not make the playoffs since S89 and they finished last of the league in the last three seasons, but with forwards like Jussi Jokinenegg @HearnNation67, Antonia Bucatini @CowboyinAmerica and Olumide Anderson @Theory, the Storm is in great hands. You can also add the names of Benjamin Abenduct @Schnee, kodie Curran @Battlepopcorn and David Slezak @ShawnGlade to the list of players that will have an important role this season with Oslo.

#3 Vasteras Iron Eagles vasteras_icon.png

Offense rank: 3rd

Defense rank: 1st

Goalie rank: 3rd

After one bad season, the Vasteras Iron Eagles are already back on top of the league, thanks to the newly acquisitions, Sunset Moth @McWolf, Gianfranco Del Rocco @Victor and Lucy Leitner @LucyXpher. At the beginning of his fourth season with Vasteras, you can once again add the name of Winston Dixon jr @Rjdixon01 to the players that are going to lead the team this season.

#4 Rome Gladiators rome_icon.png

Offense rank: T-4th

Defense rank: 4th

Goalie rank: 4th

The Rome Gladiators are continuing their rebuild and are again going to struggle against the top teams of the league. However, with the help of rookies drafted in the S93 VHLE Entry draft like Nathan Ecker @Nathan_8, Gul Dukat @MSouthworth and Vanuza Kolesinska @chikn, the Rome Gladiators can cause some surpises this season. The Gladiators are a very young team and could be really dangerous in the next couple of seasons.

#5 Stockholm Vikings stockholm_icon_xp4r5d1.png

Offense rank: T-4th

Defense rank: 5th

Goalie rank: 5th

When you look at the roster of the Stockholm Vikings, it is almost exactly like the one of the Rome Gladiators. Some young players that are going to be good for a couple of seasons like WWumbo @Fire Tortorella, Wayne Shotzky @Kenamatic and Aleksanteri Kaskiniemi-Kekkonen @Snussu. And, they have veterans that can lead the team like Nico Belique @Syzygy, Dan jr @Danzo and Joseph Jec @Joseph Jec.

#6 Bratislava Watchmen bratislava_icon.png

Offense rank: 6th

Defense rank: 6th

Goalie rank: 6th

I would like to start by congratulating the S92 Bratislava Watchmen for their S92 Renaissance Cup. However, after last season, all, but three players, left the team. So, this season is going to be really difficult for the Watchmen, but they can still count on players like Luke Glendenning @ColeMrtz and Joe Shmo @matt sovick.

P.S. Like I said at the beginning of the article, there are a lot of similar team in the league this season, so almost everything can happen and I think it is really exciting.

That’s all for me, thanks everyone for reading, I wish you all a good season and see you in another VSN article!