D - Wesley Mathews (S40)

LW - Rami Jacobsen (S40)

LW - Dexter Morgan (S37)

To Stockholm:

S41 NYA 1st  (9th Overall)

S42 QUE 1st

S42 COL 1st

S42 NYA 1st

I accept knowing this will probably be one of the biggest trades I will ever make but I set out to go and build a core of great players in Quebec and this trade does that exactly. I am acquiring two great members in 701 and Phillthethrill who will hopefully be apart of Quebec for a very long time. I am very excited to bring in 701 because he is a good friend of mine. This trade took alot out of Boubabi and the negotiations sure were tough. It is tough to lose four first round picks but I said when I acquired those firsts from New York that I was going to turn them into some great players. So here it is, the future of the Quebec City Meute. 

Welcome PhillTheThrill and 701 :cheers:

I feel like the GM of the Oilers when he traded Wayne Gretzky to be honest. It's heartbreaking to see those 2 amazing members quitting my organization. I wanted to make Matthews and Jakobsen my top players but we are on a rebuilding team and I need to make something happen to compete with eventually the really strong EU conference. 

At the same time, I feel like a jerk because my plan wasn't to trade Matthews (701 player) because he's a good friend of mine and an amzing GFX maker and phillthethrill is a sure bet and he helped me a lot with the draft this season but it was hard to refuse that offer on the table. I know they will enjoy their time in QUE, awesome team and awesome group of people but business is business.

Good luck in Quebec Rami and Wesley :'(

</3

Edit : I'll edit/do new sigs for you guys....
Edited by boubabi

Wow... I think Keslers first few trades were really good, but this one I'm not a fan of (even though I think Jakobssen is really underrated sometimes).

Gotta give some to get some, those picks were too far of my current core and these guys fit in perfectly. My core is in place for a very long time now.

For a second there, I was like who the hell did QUE trade with? Some fake team? Also holy crap at this trade. I don't know if I think it's an overpayment or not gotta let it sink in. But I will say this about Kesler, he has the balls to make deals which at the very least makes for an interesting VHL. 

• Admin

Kesler chatted to me about the offer and as someone who traded 1sts for unprovens and inactives like Landry, Baker, and Olsen, and two 1sts each for both Jones and Young (a lottery pick for that slut too), I can respect the risk-taking and not going for the patient approach. Plus, in Quebec's case they can't afford to be patient with a S37-S40 core already in place.

New York will steamroll the conference this season I'm afraid though.

• Admin

Dropped out of GMing so I would have multiple possibilities in my draft - now there aren't choices, and 50% of them are the team I left.

Technically speaking, Matthews, Jakobssen, and Morgan are the first players to leave the Vikings.

Wait, you were never on Vasteras.