[S41] --- (S35) D - Edwin Encarnacion

Edgar

As we discussed last night, the first team to make you an offer is where you were going to sign.  That's me!

S41 - $3,250,000

Join these guys ( :tor: ) and play defense with me. WOO!

S41 : A Billion dollar

S41 : 3.25M

No trade clause

make a charity action and accept this sign and trade (or even just sign if you want to play for Stockholm :ph34r: )

Edited by boubabi

If you guys have honestly spoken to him he has said he does not care about money.

If you guys have honestly spoken to him he has also said he does not care about the cup.

I know what he cares about and actually Calgary is in a much better position to provide him with the thing he wants than we were a few days ago, back when he initially wanted to go to FA.

If you guys have honestly spoken to him he has also said he does not care about the cup.

Agreed, I would add to that point that anyone who expects me to "play off" after the season will find themselves stabbed with the sharpest knife I can find. 

Agreed, I would add to that point that anyone who expects me to "play off" after the season will find themselves stabbed with the sharpest knife I can find. 

That said -

Davos offers

S41: $3.25M

$750K bonus if you reach 150 PIM (only payable by Davos - in event you are traded this does not get switched to the other team)

NO TRADE SANTA CLAUSE

Edited by CoachReilly

Guys, I just wanted to let you all know, I'm coming home...

STOCK HOME, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!

S41 : A Billion dollar

S41 : 3.25M
No trade clause
make a charity action and accept this sign and trade (or even just sign if you want to play for Stockholm :ph34r: )

I accept this fine offer. A thank you though to everyone who bid for me.