Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 104 - Jericho The Line Cook [6/6]

Devise

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/46487682/file.html

We get ahead of the award cast so the line cook himself Jericho Hombre can join us. We discuss all star rosters, prospects roster, drafts, trades, world cup, and more stuff oh my. We also pick up the slack and make our long pun nonsensical thing, and wrap it up in a show of shows. Or something to that effect. 

Clicking the link will make you a line cook as you will assist Jericho with making a breaded chicken sandwich with extra special sauce. 

To be fair this is the same GM (Kesler) who traded a 2nd round pick in the VHLM for a 0 TPE player because he had a bunch of points in the sim.

Time to hop off Kesler's dick just sayin'. 

You followed up saying Boychuk isn't overrated and that you think your 1-2 is better by saying "Has Slaughter ever hit 110 points?"

My first thought was the conversation was related.  Like I said in the podcast though, I was aware I could have misunderstood you.

Edited by Advantage

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3

Hm, nice episode. Good to see Jericho a little more calm this week. That name pun shit was pretty fun, though I think I'd have to give the title to Chris for those lovely New York puns. Otherwise nice trade coverage, draft coverage, and random tom foolery. Also the world cup was rigged.

Professionalism: 2/2

Yes

Editing: 1/1

Sounds good. Advantage was laggin a bit at the start but it picked up.

Overall: 6/6