Out of a job

iRockstar

I'm already on nice setting. Sandro has some sort of animal that likes to crawl up his ass and control his mouth. There is some sort of Pavlovian response whenever I post things that erupts out of his cakehole which turns him into pure asshole mode. Not sure what it is.

I only brought up Canucks fans because I know it'll get his panties all twisted and it's fun to see him squirm.

Let's get all serious here for a moment. The world is full of people who have different opinions. I don't care if you have a different opinion. It's totally fine by me. I'm a little rough around the edges, just like many other people around here. I don't pussyfoot around pretending to all sweet and kind. We're a bunch of guys hanging out and chatting about things and sometimes we use terms that wouldn't make it on the evening news. You want to say stupid crap, go for it, it's no skin off my back.

However, if you want to call me a douchebag (which he did) then you can have it back at you in full force. Sandro. Fuck off.

You are being a douchebag though. I said almost the exact same things you did, but Sandro didnt call me a douchebag. Why? Because I wasn't being a dick about it. You've got your right to an opinion, but dont act so surprised when someone who feels you're being an ass calls you out on it.

Sure, then it goes both ways.  If someone feels the need to call me a douchebag then don't get all surprised if someone else calls you a piece of shit, you piece of shit.  You'll just have to get used to a world where everyone doesn't have nice pretty edges and say things the way you want them to. 

I fully support the right of someone to call me a douchebag as long as I am allowed that same personal attack on pieces of cunt garbage like you right?

Sure, then it goes both ways. If someone feels the need to call me a douchebag then don't get all surprised if someone else calls you a piece of shit, you piece of shit. You'll just have to get used to a world where everyone doesn't have nice pretty edges and say things the way you want them to.

I fully support the right of someone to call me a douchebag as long as I am allowed that same personal attack on pieces of cunt garbage like you right?

Are you ALLOWED? Absolutely. Is it dumb considering you were the one being a dick in the first place and now you're getting pissy because you got called out? Yep.

Calling someone a douchebag because they're acting like a douchebag is one thing. Calling someone other names because you don't like the fact that you got called out like that is stupid and childish. You're basically calling someone a piece of shit because they called you out on acting dumb. So you respond to being told you're acting dumb by further acting dumb. It doesn't even make sense.

I think it's dumb to start calling people names like douchebag just because you're not a fan of the way they respond to your messages.

You said: Calling someone a douchebag because they're acting like a douchebag is one thing.

I say:  Calling someone a cumguzzling horsefucker because they are acting like a cumguzzling horsefucker is the same thing.

Now, if you'd rather discuss Target and the job market then let's do that, otherwise we can keep doing this, but I have a feeling it's not really what either of us are interested in doing today.

I think it's dumb to start calling people names like douchebag just because you're not a fan of the way they respond to your messages.

You said: Calling someone a douchebag because they're acting like a douchebag is one thing.

I say: Calling someone a cumguzzling horsefucker because they are acting like a cumguzzling horsefucker is the same thing.

Now, if you'd rather discuss Target and the job market then let's do that, otherwise we can keep doing this, but I have a feeling it's not really what either of us are interested in doing today.

Conversation has a tendency to get derailed when people start acting like idiots for no good reason. I'm actually totally done here, I've already said what I needed to say about target and just had an urge to tell you that you're acting like a tool.

Fair enough, and I feel like you're acting like a hypocritical twat. Now that we've got that out of our system we can both move on. Cheers.

Oh no buddy, I called you out for acting like a dick to Sandro. Say whatever you like to me :D

Just like was mentioned earlier in this thread, go get a fucking education imo

And don't bitch and whien about it taking money. I worked my ass off every year I went to school to pay my way through. There's lots of jobs or loans or programs available to you.

I spend a lot of time around Canucks fans, sorry it rubs off on me you fucking piece of shit loser who still works at Target.

I'm 20 years old.

My grandparents gave me a car.

I needed a way to pay for said car.

Target called me back two hours after I applied.

Sorry for being like a lot of other people my age and taking the first job that comes their way.

Just like was mentioned earlier in this thread, go get a fucking education imo

That's the plan.

Sounds like we need to Target this thread, and by that I mean shut it down.

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Edited by Sandro

And don't bitch and whien about it taking money. I worked my ass off every year I went to school to pay my way through. There's lots of jobs or loans or programs available to you.

Should of taken Sociology when you were at school, then you might not judge the individual so much. 

BOOM ROASTED!