So I went over to SHL?

Mr. Hickey

I came in expecting that by the end of reading this thread i would want to quit VHL, was pleasantly surprised how civil this was compared to last time. Well done all. Both leagues are good

and Kendrick im on the awards committee and Im not biased so shaddap

I came in expecting that by the end of reading this thread i would want to quit VHL, was pleasantly surprised how civil this was compared to last time. Well done all. Both leagues are good

and Kendrick im on the awards committee and Im not biased so shaddap

Did I say you? I did say there was 3 people. Never mentioned you. Also I corrected myself and said All-Star committee. The system is flawed, not all the members.

Edited by Kendrick

Did I say you? I did say there was 3 people. Never mentioned you. Also I corrected myself and said All-Star committee. The system is flawed, not all the members.

I know Kendrick, I was kidding :P

and i didnt read everything so i didnt see you were talking about all star committee

Edited by KitRas

I know Kendrick, I was kidding :P

and i didnt read everything so i didnt see you were talking about all star committee

WELL FUCK YOU KIT!

I think applying for the committee is somewhat silly, thats all I'm saying.

Oh cool, this again...

Btw, how about instead of passive-aggressively calling out the awards committee or some unspecified people on it, you tell me/us who you are talking about exactly and what you think needs to change, either here or via PM. I'd be interested in hearing your concerns and would certainly like to try and sort them out with you but that's kinda tough to do when all we get from people is pissy remarks and posts complaining about why teammate xy didn't win.

Oh cool, this again...

Btw, how about instead of passive-aggressively calling out the awards committee or some unspecified people on it, you tell me/us who you are talking about exactly and what you think needs to change, either here or via PM. I'd be interested in hearing your concerns and would certainly like to try and sort them out with you but that's kinda tough to do when all we get from people is pissy remarks and posts complaining about why teammate xy didn't win.

YEAH

or if u dont wanna do that, then come to Saskatoon and catch that fade.

Oh cool, this again...

This argument was ended a while back so you just carried it on. For the record I have talked to people, so don't just assume I haven't.

So you won't even give me an answer? Cool.

Well I already voiced my concerns elsewhere with another SHL person, so why do it again? Its already being dealt with to my knowledge. I didn't feel I had to answer you because of that, it wasn't a shot at you for not answering. By why put it all here? This discussion was over and cooler heads prevailed until Jaime has to come in and say more shit.

Well I already voiced my concerns elsewhere with another SHL person, so why do it again? Its already being dealt with to my knowledge. I didn't feel I had to answer you because of that, it wasn't a shot at you for not answering. By why put it all here? This discussion was over and cooler heads prevailed until Jaime has to come in and say more shit.

I'm caillean, nice to meet you