So I went over to SHL?

Mr. Hickey

Yet you bitch and whine all the time over there and here. It's fun to watch. Through all the whining you refuse to notice the common issue is you. 

The irony.

I know how to update a player, but where to find everything was a hassle. Not to mention I asked for help and no one had answers. But thanks for the shot at my intelligence, glad its come to that. 

Why didn't I vote? I did. Once again another false assumption. There are 3 questionable members on the committee and I have brought that up with people in power already.

Who is stopping you from making a poll though?

One could make the same case about you openly hating the VHL but contributing to it. You seem to have a lot of issues with it but don't seem to raise them often.

I am on the awards committee and I didn't see you vote. You were talking about the awards and I even said 'If you're on the award committee why didn't you vote?'. So, were you confused about what I was talking about or just assuming I wasn't in the committee and trying to pass off like you were?

I'm not a full fledged member of the BoG, I don't want to step on any feet or break any unwritten rules by sharing the discussions behind locked doors.

I don't hate the VHL, I point out things that could improve in a constructive and complete manner. I don't go around calling the higher ups idiots or just blare on about things being stupid because I think they're stupid. I've said multiple times, I call things out on the SHL that are poorly run as well, and I go to the right people about them. Much like here, when there's something that comes up I share it with the BoG, or add to the discussion on it, even if it's not the popular opinion. Isn't that why I was asked to join the BoG? Because I don't go around name bashing things, but instead actually help address things in a civil and constructive manner?

You posted that you HATE the SHL, I can go find it if you want. All you do is bash anything with no argument to back it up and white knight everything the VHL does as divine, even if it's against a portion of the playerbases' wishes.

The irony.

I am on the awards committee and I didn't see you vote. You were talking about the awards and I even said 'If you're on the award committee why didn't you vote?'. So, were you confused about what I was talking about or just assuming I wasn't in the committee and trying to pass off like you were?

I'm not a full fledged member of the BoG, I don't want to step on any feet or break any unwritten rules by sharing the discussions behind locked doors.

I don't hate the VHL, I point out things that could improve in a constructive and complete manner. I don't go around calling the higher ups idiots or just blare on about things being stupid because I think they're stupid. I've said multiple times, I call things out on the SHL that are poorly run as well, and I go to the right people about them. Much like here, when there's something that comes up I share it with the BoG, or add to the discussion on it, even if it's not the popular opinion. Isn't that why I was asked to join the BoG? Because I don't go around name bashing things, but instead actually help address things in a civil and constructive manner?

You posted that you HATE the SHL, I can go find it if you want. All you do is bash anything with no argument to back it up and white knight everything the VHL does as divine, even if it's against a portion of the playerbases' wishes.

I read all-star committee. I admit both are different, both have horrible systems in place though and I did speak to someone about revising how someone gets into it. You re going to go find it? How long ago was it, because there was a time when I did hate the SHL, but being called a pedophile over there will do that. Even ask Wasty how much that actually kills a persons drive in a league. You are white knighting things here, but the only difference is you have someone to help you back up your claims. So I hate what you and your girl are saying, but I will respect your right to say it and move on. Not worth it in the end of things. Instead you guys could help discussion and open polls and shit. That's not stepping on anyones toes, I think people would be open to that more than Hickey posting this.

So do jalapeño and calliean have to have the same opinion on everything cause they are banging?

Not even a little! I hate lots of people he doesn't. We just happen to have common ground on a couple particular people.

Not even a little! I hate lots of people he doesn't. We just happen to have common ground on a couple particular people.

i'm sorry there was no smart-ass smiley, but i'n case you didn't know with my follow up remark, I was kidding.