S42 Regular Season Index

JardyB10

• Commissioner

11 game win streak, 10-0-0 in last 10. Hmm some slight work.

I'll be impressed if you can do it against teams that actually stand a chance of fighting back.

Hmm it appears as if I'm incapable of downloading the latest Client File. Won't auto download through STHS and the client file link leads to a broken page on the index. Any tips there Jardy/Higgins/Draper? 

Thats strange, my client file was saying mine was too old and could not download the latest one. So I just re download it each time I have to do lines now.

You should be doing this anyway. This season it doesn't matter much because Yukon sucks, but you could otherwise rape their lines.

Hmm it appears as if I'm incapable of downloading the latest Client File. Won't auto download through STHS and the client file link leads to a broken page on the index. Any tips there Jardy/Higgins/Draper? 

Yeah, my tip to you is that you shoulD GO FUCK YOURSELF.

But in all honesty I'm not sure why the link isn't working. Hopefully it just got corrupted somehow and will work after tonight's sim...

Something silly happened with scheduling so the VHLM moves faster than the VHL again, so I keep having to move VHL games upward everyday. Don't sweat it.

And the client file seems to work now. :woop:

Is there a reason why the games haven't been posted yet? They've been simmed for quite awhile now. I checked around 6AM and they were ready, and now it's like 10 hours from then. :lol:

Not really complaining as I already know the outcome of the sim, just curious.