S42 Regular Season Index

JardyB10

For VHLM? Not at all. That league's auto line feature is certainly fine for one day though.

That said, since I forgot to post the client file on the first day of pre-season, and due to the errors in the present roster, I am contemplating starting the season tomorrow to get more VHL GMs lines in, thereby avoiding VHLM GM line conflicts.

EDIT: Not to mention I don't have Velevra's league update yet. I'd do it myself, but sure as shit not tonight yet.

For VHLM? Not at all. That league's auto line feature is certainly fine for one day though.

That said, since I forgot to post the client file on the first day of pre-season, and due to the errors in the present roster, I am contemplating starting the season tomorrow to get more VHL GMs lines in, thereby avoiding VHLM GM line conflicts.

EDIT: Not to mention I don't have Velevra's league update yet. I'd do it myself, but sure as shit not tonight yet.

Send me the most current file you have and I'll try to get it done tonight so you can sim for tomorrow :)

Send me the most current file you have and I'll try to get it done tonight so you can sim for tomorrow :)

Will do. Just FYI, your version would have worked fine since the players I had to create are up to date, and the .str doesn't affect roster movement.

So in the future, as long as you tell me which players don't exist in your version, you don't have to be afraid to update with an out of date file. But I will try to get you the most in date ones, since I imagine it's annoying to search up a dozen players only to see they don't exist. :P

VHL rosters should be correct now, take a look and let me know otherwise. Also note I'm only specifically talking about the rosters themselves. The attributes won't be up to date until after tomorrow's sim. Also please try to get lines in for tomorrow's games.

Did you want lines again Jardy or is what I sent you fine enough? 

What I have should be fine, COL G started against Calgary and everything. I think.

Unless you note something specifically wrong with it.