Head Grader

Will

• Senior Admin

The league is in need of a new Head Grader. The Head Grader is responsible for the overall oversight of the grading team and point task forums, the hiring and firing of graders, and the resolving of any issues that arise relating to grades.

The Head Grader can also act as a regular grader as he/she chooses.

Pay is 1 TPE per week. Apply below and tell us why we should hire you.

I applied last time, and I will again. I've been consistent since being hired. Last week alone I graded 25 graphics to ensure everyone had their grades. I'd more than be willing to run it all, make sure everyone gets paid on time and make sure FIGA and all the other fun activities are done on time and properly. 

I also have some extras I'd love to discuss with the blue team about making it even more fun for graders. 

I've been a grader here since the start of this version of the VHL, and for a while before that. I always make sure to grade thoroughly to help whoever I'm grading. I can grade podcasts, written pieces as well as graphics, and would always make sure no PT is left behind. I'm organized and always browsing the VHL. I'd love a chance at an opportunity like this.

I applied last time, and I will again. I've been consistent since being hired. Last week alone I graded 25 graphics to ensure everyone had their grades. I'd more than be willing to run it all, make sure everyone gets paid on time and make sure FIGA and all the other fun activities are done on time and properly.

I also have some extras I'd love to discuss with the blue team about making it even more fun for graders.

I want to apply too, however, this guy should get it.

Choose someone with an active background at the very least.

There's some guys still on the grading team for writing that do dick all. It's been all my and CowboyinAmerica for the past while.

I've always been down for the bulk of the role, and that's still completely fine with me. It's just sometimes I see more to do like the lengthy Bios, and it would nice if there were some more personnel to help out.

If there wasn't a weekly TPE cap it wouldn't be a problem for me, but seeing as I do my own Media Spots every week, and the cap is 9, and I usually do more than 12 grades a week easily.....I can't even claim the TPE.

I've been a grader here since the start of this version of the VHL, and for a while before that. I always make sure to grade thoroughly to help whoever I'm grading. I can grade podcasts, written pieces as well as graphics, and would always make sure no PT is left behind. I'm organized and always browsing the VHL. I'd love a chance at an opportunity like this.

This guy is a proven winner!