Clickable Usernames

Will

• Senior Admin

Every VHL player page now features a clickable username, so you can easily travel to a member's profile via their player page. This will make things easier for everyone, especially GMs, as they won't need to use the search function if they want to find a member's profile (i.e. for sending PMs).

The only thing is, they aren't dynamic. So if you change your display name, make note of it in your update thread and your updater will change it. Unless your in VHL EU, in which case brovy will probably tell you to piss off. 

VHLM will be done as well, but I'm lazy and will likely bribe updaters to do it. 

Draper may I request you work on some type of mention system?

i.e.

I post @Victor and Victor gets a notification (much like you would get for a like) saying he had been mentioned in said thread.

• Senior Admin

Draper may I request you work on some type of mention system?

i.e.

I post @Victor and Victor gets a notification (much like you would get for a like) saying he had been mentioned in said thread.

I looked into and from what I gather:

This used to be a downloadable thing, but then they built it into the new version of IPB so they don't let people using the older version download it anymore. 

I looked into and from what I gather:

This used to be a downloadable thing, but then they built it into the new version of IPB so they don't let people using the older version download it anymore. 

mmmm I see.

• Senior Admin

It was just released in April, so it's good to wait a couple months to let it be debugged and shit. Also our skins will become obsolete so we'll need to prepare for that. 

Draper you little shit, when updating the roster pages did you update the TPE at the top of the page and not update anything else? I thought I was tripping balls when I was just updating.