PT Staff - Media Reviewer [Position Available]

DollarAndADream

This is the thread I will use for media hirings. Post here if you want a job and I will look at your application. :)

Pay is 1 TPE per 4 reviews.

Podcasts and Biographies count as 2 reviews.

Please post if you wish to apply for the position, and why I should hire you.

I'll apply for this . (Unless you've hired people already)

I think you should hire me because I like to read interesting articles and I want to be more involved on the forum. I think I am a decent writer so this could be a good job for me plus I have some time on my hands. Might as well start somewhere. 

Edited by Tylar

I'll apply for this since no one else has. (Unless you've hired people already)

I think you should hire me because I like to read interesting articles and I want to be more involved on the forum. I think I am a decent writer so this could be a good job for me plus I have some time on my hands. Might as well start somewhere. 

No one applying yet shouldn't be the reason you're applying. ;)

Can you still grade my podcasts? :(

I'll likely still listen to most of the podcasts, and I'll always check yours out. If things don't get graded, then I'll step in and make sure they do, so there's those times as well.

At the moment if I keep stepping in to grade, there will just be too much banked TPE because of the TPE weekly cap. :lol:

• 1 month later...

I will apply! :)

I'm on everyday 8am - 5pm and than again later at night activity on weekend is a lot lower but I'm on at least once a day on Saturday and Sunday! I'm always on just sitting i might as well be grading and helping you guys out...oh and earning myself some extra TPE :P 

if your looking for an active member to be your grader I'm your guy :D 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd just like to put myself out there for when/if you need a new grader. I'm an experienced technical & scientific writer, and just recently finished my summer classes (endocrinology & medical terminology yayyayay), so I'll have a little bit more time to spend on VHL.

I'd just like to put myself out there for when/if you need a new grader. I'm an experienced technical & scientific writer, and just recently finished my summer classes (endocrinology & medical terminology yayyayay), so I'll have a little bit more time to spend on VHL.

Good to know. There may need to be some changes soon-ish. I'll have to see in the coming week.

• 4 weeks later...