PT Staff - Media Reviewer [Position Available]

DollarAndADream

Can I do VHLM Mag & Grader? :C

I just like to read and write the things.

If you need the extra help - I can do it - I'll donate my pay to Duddy because he's a leader this city needs.

But seriously - if you need the extra help -  i'll grade for free - as long as I am first in the FIGA rankings. My absence there has been too long

I could be interested..

<-----this guy

Tell me why I should give you this position and how active you plan on being. ;)

Tell me why I should give you this position and how active you plan on being. ;)

I'd be interested because it sounds like something that would be fun to do, plus, it helps me build my rep in this league. As far as being active goes, my work speaks for itself so far and I've only been here since Sept 11th.

I'm going through and awarding ChrisF with this position. I think the league would do well with a newer, active member as a grader. He has shown promise early on in this league and I think he will do superb.

Thanks to everyone for applying, and there could be another opening soon anyways, so one of you others may get it as well. ;)

• 1 month later...

If you're still desperate I can help out

Just to "help out", or do you actually want to be a grader? :P

Brock Waldron told me that you weren't the most active dude for awhile. :lol:

Never mind then

If you're still desperate I can help out

Just to "help out", or do you actually want to be a grader? :P

Brock Waldron told me that you weren't the most active dude for awhile. :lol:

Never mind then

Hey! It's just a question. Maybe Brock was just being a dick when he said that about his agent. Pete Stockton on the other hand, is looking good.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...