VHL Magazine Power Poll - Playoff Points Leader

Toast

VHL Mag Power Poll  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With Round 1 of the playoffs about to begin, there are a lot of guesses going around about what we can expect from some of the matchups. Davos will be taking on the Express in the European conference, while the Legion battle the Bears over in the North American conference.  While Quebec and Stockholm will get the byes, there is still a bit to discuss when it comes to how the post-season will unravel.

This week's power poll is on who will be leading the playoffs in scoring when all is said and done. While most of the top scorers from the regular season appear on the poll, the leaders from certain teams also are listed on the poll.

So who will lead scoring? The safe bet would to be choose O'Malley, who is coming out of the regular season with the scoring title on his resume officially.

It's also hard to vote for any players from either Quebec or Stockholm as they will be playing one less series than the rest of the options, but there is still the possibility that the less amount of games will turn out to not mean anything.

So, who will it be? Make sure to vote and comment in the thread. If you do comment there is the chance that your comment will appear in the Mag!

After getting off to a hot early start and still finishing strong I predict XXX to lead the playoffs in scoring. Last season, just a hunch but I feel he will go out on a bang. 

Better get a lot of points in those 4 games

Yes, yes .. after we sweep Toronto he'll be able to add to his totals when we throttle the "Mute." You tell 'em the Bears are comin', and hell's comin' with us.

(just hope we don't get those damn jitters again tbh)

:ph34r:

Yes, yes .. after we sweep Toronto he'll be able to add to his totals when we throttle the "Mute." You tell 'em the Bears are comin', and hell's comin' with us.

Just like I told DT I cannot wait to see Seattle lose for all their shit talking. It's one thing to be good and shit talk but to be average at best and shy talk... Oh haha.

Just like I told DT I cannot wait to see Seattle lose for all their shit talking. It's one thing to be good and shit talk but to be average at best and shy talk... Oh haha.

Yeah because I'm being sooooooo serious.

Also no one can shit talk this season except for Cologne. If you're not the champions, you have no room to speak. You're as much a loser as everyone else, only you choked when the light was brightest. 

Better hope you don't go through your window without a title, that would be disappointing I imagine.

Jitters

Yeah because I'm being sooooooo serious.

Also no one can shit talk this season except for Cologne. If you're not the champions, you have no room to speak. You're as much a loser as everyone else, only you choked when the light was brightest. 

Better hope you don't go through your window without a title, that would be disappointing I imagine.

As long as I am not Seattle I am not disappointed.

Ah yeah sleeping on Toronto when yall onow Cote is the next coming of David Samlling and Zoidberg is my Phil Rafter.

I built the bears up and I shall break them down if I choose to do so.

Ah yeah sleeping on Toronto when yall onow Cote is the next coming of David Samlling and Zoidberg is my Phil Rafter.

I built the bears up and I shall break them down if I choose to do so.

Ha we all know the best comparison to that duo is Wolf and Thomassen. But anyways I am rooting for Toronto just because the team deserves to win under their GM.

All I'm getting from this is that us Wranglers should shit talk almost everybody because we're all equal anyway.