S43 Playoff Index

JardyB10

Eh not having right line stategies is one thing. But having your back up play is pretty rough. If we don't resim then COL G should have to play a game just to be fair.

Edited by Mr. Power

Yeah I'm gonna re-sim. I fucked up.

Although I'm going to be perfectly honest, I'm going to rig the two SEA-TOR games (if needed). I feel bad enough for having to erase Strauss' clutch goals, da Bears don't need a loss on top of that.

Yeah I'm gonna re-sim. I fucked up.

Although I'm going to be perfectly honest, I'm going to rig the two SEA-TOR games (if needed). I feel bad enough for having to erase Strauss' clutch goals, da Bears don't need a loss on top of that.

Burn Jardy at the stake!

Escalate mother fucker...

• Senior Admin

Hi all,

Just a heads up that the results of Game 4 will differ slightly (victory still remains with Cologne) from the original that was simmed last night. STHS crashed on me while I was saving it last night, after I had already outputted and uploaded, so I had to resim Game 4 today. 

The series is still 3-1 Cologne, stats will just vary slightly. Game 5 will be simmed tonight, probably around 8 PM EST. I'll have the live stream back in action.