Szatkowski Jr.

Mike

It has been 8 glorious seasons of bitter sweet victory and defeat.  Going back to the time I came out of retirement back around Season 27 I have fully enjoyed my time here at the VHL.  Even further back to Season 1 my memories of the VHL have always been nothing but positive.  No matter the circumstances on or off the ice.  I don't see myself recreating in the near future as my only motivation to stay in the league would be to try and turn around a team.  Since there is nothing currently on the table for that I can't find the motivation to make just a player at this time.  As far as Szatkowski Jr. goes i just wanted to make the Hall of Fame again.  Ending my career with nearly 300 wins and getting close to the most shutouts in VHL history I'll say was a success even if I don't get in.  I'll be sticking around to check out the World Cup but I'll be bouncing out after that.

Edited by Mike

Great Career Mike.

You've contributed so much to the VHL over the years and it's been a playing being your teammate. Thanks for all of your hard work and I do hope we'll see you around here again. 

All the best, my friend, and we'll see you later 

:cheers:

~phil

• 2 years later...