S45 VHL Entry Draft Discussion

Victor

Okay swagmastertroll69.

I literally wrote "scouting reports" on every player available in the draft when I was a GM. I would do "interviews" of sorts with players I expected to be around my picks and was considering drafting. You build the core of your team through the draft. Do your fucking job better, or let someone else who will take over.

I literally wrote "scouting reports" on every player available in the draft when I was a GM. I would do "interviews" of sorts with players I expected to be around my picks and was considering drafting. You build the core of your team through the draft. Do your fucking job better, or let someone else who will take over.

i don't think i was ever PM'd by you prior to the draft when you picked me (i think it was you in S17?). only helsinki contacted me. don't even remember who was GM at the time.

brovy put together a very good team last couple of years... had a lot of bad luck losing the last two years.

#brovyapproved

Edited by CoachReilly

i don't think i was ever PM'd by you prior to the draft when you picked me (i think it was you in S17?). only helsinki contacted me. don't even remember who was GM at the time.

brovy put together a very good team last couple of years... had a lot of bad luck losing the last two years.

#brovyapproved

I'd be shocked if I didn't PM you. You were one of the players I had specifically highlighted on my list. If I didn't, it must have been because I assumed you would have been drafted higher than when I got you.

EDIT: Just took a stroll through my inbox on the old site, I did message you. You sent back some of the best and most in-depth answers of all the prospects I interviewed.

Edited by Sandro

Guys watch your length of messages, Denise has that action copyrighted.

From Mag#255

The Express have a secret weapon in General Manager Ryan Power, whose 3 paragraph motivational speeches have inspired the team to comebacks on multiple occasions during his tenure.

:lol:

• Head Moderator

How did you miss out drafting Kanou :P