Happy 8th Birthday

Higgins

Why can't it be like 2-4 TPE? This discourages PT's for this week and brings down activity on a week based for VHL history. I think it should be a 1.5 week for anything VHL history related (I.e. Historical articles, or "legend" sigs for players in the hof)

Don't worry some of us still have to do work :(

Jesus Christ, this place is 8 years old now? I've been hanging around this place that long? Wow. O_O

How many of us are left from the first couple of seasons?

Jesus Christ, this place is 8 years old now? I've been hanging around this place that long? Wow. O_O

How many of us are left from the first couple of seasons?

Brooks, Sterling, Yourself, I, Sharpe, Ball (Or close too) and I think I forgot a couple others.

A masterclass in acting if that was the case.

I'd believe it. Both from Saskatchewan, both drink a lot. I think Slobo was a made up character that Jardy found too difficult to keep up with. Plus, Jardy Bunclewirth and Brett Slobodzian... come on. Weird ass names.

I'd believe it. Both from Saskatchewan, both drink a lot. I think Slobo was a made up character that Jardy found too difficult to keep up with. Plus, Jardy Bunclewirth and Brett Slobodzian... come on. Weird ass names.

No, Jardy has never threatened to retire/quit and he's been here for what? Five years now?

• Admin

I certainly never hated Slobo and he did a ton if work no doubt but to put it politely, he and Jardy have completely opposite personalities.

But I can rest assured seeing as they both did podcasts at various points. Though I suppose Jardy did do a whole podcast in Batman's voice so anything is possible.

And the obsession with abacus'...

I certainly never hated Slobo and he did a ton if work no doubt but to put it politely, he and Jardy have completely opposite personalities.

But I can rest assured seeing as they both did podcasts at various points. Though I suppose Jardy did do a whole podcast in Batman's voice so anything is possible.

And the obsession with abacus'...

You mean Slobodzian was a vindictive narcissist?

I currently can't figure out which part of the post you're replying to so I'll just drop a Bruce Wayne mention and pretend to be in the know.

Hey did you hear the joke about the man who got hit in the head with a soda can?