hi.

scotty

Bonjour, VHL!

I received an incredibly out-of-the-blue Facebook message from Sharpe yesterday that prompted me to come back and take a look at all of the wonderful things the league has accomplished in light of its eighth (!!!) birthday.

Honestly, more than anything, I have to say that I'm rather impressed at all of the work you guys have put into this league to make it what it is today.

Without getting overly sentimental, in a lot of ways this is really what we hoped to accomplish when we started this league so many years ago. The way the history of the league has been curated, in large part due to Victor and others, was also awesome to take a look at. With the league now moving into the 40's, it's really cool to see how the league has evolved through each 'generation'.

I'm going to avoid writing a novel here, but who knows, perhaps a new player just might be in order.

Edited by scotty

It actually got brought up here recently when someone jokingly asked if we've ever used dating sites for recruiting.

That's hilarious, haha. Probably was Cornell's high-point of VHL legacy as well.

It was Nick Barr who did that though.

Agh, yeah I meant to put Barr.. I think I'm remembering something else that Cornell pulled off similar in nature.

So what's the word around the league. Any positions in need? Which countries are weak right now?

Left Wingers are lack in this draft.

Canada needs another star - Western Europe dismantled them

Oh and great to see you on here again you sumbitch! :cheers:

Edited by Phil

Agh, yeah I meant to put Barr.. I think I'm remembering something else that Cornell pulled off similar in nature.

So what's the word around the league. Any positions in need? Which countries are weak right now?

We are in desperate need of young goalies (read: we don't need goalies).

• Commissioner

Glad to see you did come around thanks to my random message haha.

Regardless of if there is another RJ Stafford in the VHL's future or if you just want to stop in and join the celebrations, I can say that I'm glad to see your old mug around here again.

Long live S1 old fucks!

Glad to see you did come around thanks to my random message haha.

Regardless of if there is another RJ Stafford in the VHL's future or if you just want to stop in and join the celebrations, I can say that I'm glad to see your old mug around here again.

Long live S1 old fucks!

There can only be one RJ Stafford :-(

We need less queers here as we have Jardy and Victor, so you can leave now Scotty

I think you're missing a few others

Oh, hey. <3

Hey girl hey. I just got back here like two weeks ago and my player sucks. Moved to Florida about three months ago and loving the warm weather. Heard you got married?

Hey girl hey. I just got back here like two weeks ago and my player sucks. Moved to Florida about three months ago and loving the warm weather. Heard you got married?

Oh, nice! Beats Maine, I'm sure ;-)

Married, no. Engaged, yeah. It's like Degrassi the Next (next) generation here now.