VHL This Week (7.18.15) - New Format, New Trivia

Molholt

VHL This Week

Season 44 | 7.18.15

System Revamp

Welcome to the brand new VHL This Week, which if you've missed the topic where I asked for the league's opinion, is going to be a more fluid and frequent system. In the past, VHL This Week was a once-weekly recap of the week's events, which was long-winded and covered a wide range of league activities. However, a lot of it could be outdated and it was too repetitive for my liking. So now I've decided, and seem to have the approval of the masses (six of you), to change the format to a more frequent posting schedule with smaller portions each time. This will become the normal routine in the coming weeks and I hope it increases visibility and keeps members up to date in a more timely and efficient matter. I want to keep people involved in things as they happen, rather than days after the fact. For now, I'm still taking suggestions for things you would like to see from this system. Please send me a PM or hit me up on chat if you'd like to offer up a suggestion for what you'd like to see from VHL This Week, I want to cater to the readers!

Trivia Revamp

Welcome to the new VHL This Week Trivia - Presented by Victor and probably later Phil.

I (Victor) will endeavour to arrange this for every weekend starting tonight. The immediate reward for participating for now will be 1 TPE but much like last season, consistent participation will have its benefits.

To begin, PM Victor before the end of Sunday. Your PM should include any TWO numbers from 1 to 8. That's it, I will reply to each PM individually.

Edited by Molholt

Fuck, this week is going to require some serious digging for the trivia answer.

1 to 8 = 1 2 8

My first instinct was look up Game 128. There I found the score was 2-1 between Stockholm and Helsinki.

2 + 1 = 3 goals

Now looking at Stockholm's and Helsinki's rosters, only one player has exactly 3 goals, Francis York Morgan.

York = New York Americans

This led me to the New York all-time regular season statistics, where things go full circle. I find one player with exactly 128 career points.

Therefore the answer is, Nikolai Chershenko. Give me TPE plz.