Roast of Jala

Victor

So if SHL was havning issues up until a little while ago, they certainly did something right witht he influx of members.

VHL peeps need to jump on this train!

SHL never really had a problem. We just got more active than we were in this past year. SHL was already pretty active.

Unfortunately that influx only yielded terrible members like Cail, Jala and Bojo. 

SHL never really had a problem. We just got more active than we were in this past year. SHL was already pretty active.

Unfortunately that influx only yielded terrible members like Cail, Jala and Bojo.

After the birthday sig I made you yesterday, smh.

Yo mama

Surprisingly he hasn't, haha. He hates drama and hates being the cause of it, and he said he hadn't logged on in like a week anyway so he didn't want to just cuz there was a shitstorm involving him :P

Surprisingly he hasn't, haha. He hates drama and hates being the cause of it, and he said he hadn't logged on in like a week anyway so he didn't want to just cuz there was a shitstorm involving him :P

Let him know that I'm not mad at him I'm sure that'll cheer him up. :D

He just uses ur account tbh

He just uses ur account tbh

I feel like some people just can't handle the possibility that jala doesn't give a shit about this place anymore. Just have to believe that hes super upset about this or something.

I feel like some people just can't handle the possibility that jala doesn't give a shit about this place anymore. Just have to believe that hes super upset about this or something.

I know he cares. I know he uses ur account.