Claimed:Big Name Member Threatens to Leave VHL [Final 6/6]

scoop

Player builds like what SHL has will never work .... What is going to happen is that all players are still gonna be generic but you have generic playmaker #1 generic playmaker #2, generic sniper #1, than just have generic player #1.... I mean ya know if you change something why just put a band aid there.

IN addition to that, SHL has their Strength attribute be able to gain 99 while the others are at max 95.... 4 attribute points, that's not much at all. It's a joke of an number that probably has minimal impact LOL.

I don't even know why VHL needs this... do VHL players really max so fast that this is required?

I don't even know why VHL needs this... do VHL players really max so fast that this is required?

Only if they are BOOM, Kendrick, Green, boubabi, Victor, Higgins, Draper, or any non-SHLer who has been here for quite awhile.

Everyone else it takes awhile to max out a player. I've been 95% active for ~6 seasons and am nowhere near maxed out.

Only if they are BOOM, Kendrick, Green, boubabi, Victor, Higgins, Draper, or any non-SHLer who has been here for quite awhile.

Everyone else it takes awhile to max out a player. I've been 95% active for ~6 seasons and am nowhere near maxed out.

Even then maxing out doesn't guarantee a brilliant build. When you max out you can actually screw up a legit build by adding to something that offsets another attribute. In turn it can do a disservice to your stats/production.

Content: 3/3 - I'm not too sure if I like the idea of the strengths and weaknesses but I don't think I would have as strong of a reaction as some others might. I kind of like the way it is now, but I'm willing to deal with some change if this or any other build changes were implemented at some point. 

Grammar: 2/2 - I didn't see anything.

Appearance: 1/1 -Looks fine. 

Overall: 6/6

• Admin

You max out the attributes you need and then you get depreciated. I've never had 99s in everything, thus I had the ability to be a sniper or a playmaker or a two-way forward at any point in the second half of careers if I chose to do so. Generally I just pumped TPE into leadership and now will into penalty shot when the time comes.

I mean, lolwut, this thread is about update scales?