VHL Cup Finals, GM 6: Calgary vs. Cologne

eaglesfan036

I did an NHL 14 Sim of Calgary vs. Cologne. I made every player to their exact height weight and number, and did their nhl attributes based upon vhl attributes ex: skating is agility, skating, acceleration, etc. 

1st Period

2nd Period

3rd Period

Looking at those ratings, seems Calgary likes a good rig.

No doubt. come on Eagles bias much? 98 overall for Cote, and 96 for O'Malley? Cote is clearly worse han O'Malley. Come on... 

Also how the hell is a 540 TPE player 90 overall? Your conversion rate for stats is broken, bias, and completely inaccurate. Nice try though. :P 

Edited by Mr. Power

No doubt. come on Eagles bias much? 98 overall for Cote, and 96 for O'Malley? Cote is clearly worse han O'Malley. Come on... 

Also how the hell is a 540 TPE player 90 overall? Your conversion rate for stats is broken, bias, and completely inaccurate. Nice try though. :P

31 points and a cup, yup worse is a good way to describe Cote.

31 points and a cup, yup worse is a good way to describe Cote.

Uhm? Come on? Really? 

Why is it when you argue logic people take it as an attack. Cote is a fantastic player, CERTAINLY a star power player. But can you really explain to me how he would be higher rated than the guy who had two consecutive seasons as the best offensive player in the VHL? Come on Ball, seriously. I'm not Quebec here, I'm just pointing out that there was CLEAR bias when he did that. Nobody is saying Cote wouldn't be close to as good as O'Malley rating wise. But he has TPE on you, he has more successful seasons, he's already a sure fire HoF player. Like be realistic here. You've both played 360 games. You have a very impressive 410 points in that time frame. You will certainly be a HoF candidate when your done, no doubt. O'Malley has 545 points in that same time frame. You both have a Cup, but when Sidney Crosby only has one Cup doesn't change the fact that he's one of the most highest rated players in NHL. Ovechkin to and he has zero. 

You guys had a great playoffs and a deserving win. Should I bold the word deserving or am I allowed to make a rational and logical point without sucking your dick? It's like if you don't say positive things about your player your saying negative things. Hell I've said tons of positive things about him, but calling him worse than arguably one of if not the best performer currently in the sim? Come on, that isn't a shot. 

Edited by Mr. Power

I used the same rating system for every player, no bias involved.

Reason Cote is higher overall than O'Malley is O'Malley's complete lack of checking while Cote has high checking, so if both players have high 90s stats but one has way better checking of course the player with better checking will be higher overall.

and the ratings were all based off attributes, not player stats from the past 2 seasons

Dude I was kidding. Obviously he is better, it aint hard to tell lol

Can we invent a god damn I am joking face. One that properly conveys it. Hot damn I keep thinking people are serious and keep getting pwned wasting time doing long ass posts that don't matter. 

I mean I would of done that anyway, but at least I could feel better after knowing that instead of people reading it and going "you misunderstand you ranting fool", people just wouldn't read it. :P 

Can we invent a god damn I am joking face. One that properly conveys it. Hot damn I keep thinking people are serious and keep getting pwned wasting time doing long ass posts that don't matter.

I mean I would of done that anyway, but at least I could feel better after knowing that instead of people reading it and going "you misunderstand you ranting fool", people just wouldn't read it. :P

Hey man I dont balme you, ive been a dick for most of the season anyway lol. But being a dick, I know when to joje qnd chiose my batttles so I can actually win sometime lol