Claimed:Live Stream of Super Cup Draft [Final: 6/6]

Phil

the point was - i was streaming live for 4 hours straight - my screen shows that I WAS on topic for all of those four hours - if you missed the draft, then be ashamed, at least there's always S47 Super Cup - I need an auto six + 2000 uncapped TPE. No joke, no homo and no gunnarson

the point was - i was streaming live for 4 hours straight - my screen shows that I WAS on topic for all of those four hours - if you missed the draft, then be ashamed, at least there's always S47 Super Cup - I need an auto six + 2000 uncapped TPE. No joke, no homo and no gunnarson

Phil likes this

I totally would have watched it but unfortunately it clashed with a stream of four people playing Mario Party 5 in front of a live audience for four hours.

Man, when I write that out it sounds terrible but it was a lot better than it sounds.

• 2 weeks later...