My Next Player Poll

sterling

New Player Poll  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The career of Tom Slaughter has come and gone. Initially I had planned for him to be a sniping forward, but with the amount of TPE I gained early on in his career, it was more realistic to build a centre. The choice paid off in the end as Slaughter easily became my highest scoring player. Now, with less of an emphasis on TPE gaining and more of an emphasis on simply making a niche player (maximizing TPE), I've decided on two options.

I was at first going to make the sniping forward, but with the realization that there's little to no depth in the defenseman world, the concept of making another D-man is equally as tempting. So what say you? What kind of player should my next one be? With this in mind, I do plan to re-create at some point this week.

It looks like the league has a lot of defensemen coming up and through it so I would say make a forward. As for a sniper, almost every single forward has higher shooting than passing so maybe make a playmaker? 

It looks like the league has a lot of defensemen coming up and through it so I would say make a forward. As for a sniper, almost every single forward has higher shooting than passing so maybe make a playmaker? 

That was Slaughter. He is top 10 all-time in assists?

I'd just do whatever makes you happiest. With Phil, tfong, Nuck, and Renomitsu (and Voss if he sticks) all looking like young active defensemen, plus Advantage and Mike's GM players, I don't think needing more D is a must. There's room for either one.

I'd just do whatever makes you happiest. With Phil, tfong, Nuck, and Renomitsu (and Voss if he sticks) all looking like young active defensemen, plus Advantage and Mike's GM players, I don't think needing more D is a must. There's room for either one.

Those are all scrubs, especially Fil and Phong