Live S45 VHML Dispersal Draft Coverage

Daniel

"Wham! It's everybody's favourite pundit Regis Pierre McGuire here, and oh boy you guys are in for a treat tonight! S45 VHLM Dispersal action coming at you live, and I'll be here every step of the way to give you useless facts and pointless trivia about each player! Stay tuned!"

ebbpy88cjobno1if1yau_400x400.jpeg

"Oh boy, it's getting close! I'll be very surprised if we don't see young phenom Zach Parechkin go first here. Half Russian, half Canadian, all monster this big body prescence from Burnaby, BC can do it all. And you know else is from Burnaby? Only a guy called Joe Sakic, Parechkin's not quite Sakic but he's going straight to the top, mark my words! Just under three minutes to go folks!" 

81239558.jpg?w=594&h=349&crop=1

1. BERN ROYALS - ZACH PERECHKIN

2. BERN ROYALS - RYAN PRICE

"BOOM! Just like that the Bern Royals jump right in and transform their team by adding Parechkin and Price, a big body prescence in net from Chicago! And you know who plays in Chicago? Bryan Bickell of Orono, Ontario! If he's anything to go by this kid's a winner!" 

pierremcguiregetty.jpg

"THEY'RE COMING THICK AND FAST!"

3. MOSCOW RED WOLVES - SHAUN MULLER

4.BERN ROYALS - JORDAN MAVERICK

5. MOSCOW RED WOLVES - ARCTURUS MENGSK

6. OTTAWA LYNX - LUCAS ZHUKENOV

"UNBELIEVABLE! The picks are flying in, with the Red Wolves bolstering their attack by adding Shaun Muller, from Germany! I've never visited Germany but I imagine Muller's an efficient sort of guy! Bern go off the board and pick Jordan Maverick, but trust me, this guy's a steal at 4, Moscow pick up Arcturus Mengsk, another mighty German, just like famed Edmonton Oiler, LEON DRAISAITL! And the legendary Ottawa Lynx add towering big bodied d-man Lucas Zhukenov, oh baby this kid's a force to be reckoned with on the blue-line!" 

163114963.jpg

Edited by dankoa

7. Moscow Red Wolves - World B. Free

8. Brampton Blades - Saul Hackett

"They just don't stop coming! Moscow picks up the infamous d-man World B. Free, and let me say this, this guy's German, but he's not melting like German chocolate, and he's got all the meat of German sausage. What a big body prescence! And Brampton! The hometown team of the notorious Rick Nash acquire Saul Hackett a guy with one mode; GO!" 

jp-pierre-mcguire-web.jpg

9. BERN ROYALS - SEAN BLACKER

10. BERN ROYALS - MATHIEU BAPTISTE

11. MOSCOW RED WOLVES - BITCH HIGGINS

"Mmmhmm baby they don't stop! The soon to be legendary Bern Royals add Irish centre Sean Blacker, a guy who's rode that luck all the way to the top! What a star! Mathieu Baptiste too! What an acquisition, a rugged, goal-scoring big body presence up the middle from Marieville, Quebec, near enough the same place as Pascal Dupuis of the world famous Pittsburgh Penguins! What are they putting in the water?! Bitch Higgins to Moscow is a great pick up, he's from Denmark, just like elite Winnipeg Jets prospect Nikolaj Ehlers. These kids are something to behold!"

-l2C0IpN.jpeg

12. BRAMPTON BLADES: MAXIME DESCHAMPS

13. MOSCOW RED WOLVES: JACE HINES

14. MOSCOW RED WOLVES: TANNER HYNES

15. BERN ROYALS: KOL MIKAELSON

16. SASKATOON WILD: JONATHAN KILLEEN

"UNBELIEVABLE! Brampton bolster their side with Deschamps! From France! Moscow get Jace Hines AND Tanner Hynes, two stud picks who are no relation I assure you. The Royals show you just why they've earned that name and pick up the princely Kol Mikaelson! This fabulous Finn by way of Ottawa will leave his mark! But the big news, the champion Saskatoon Wild go way off the board and pick up young centre Jonathan Killeen! Now this kid isn't a big guy but he's got hands like you've never seen, and guess where he's from? St. Catherines, ON, hometown of legendary Buffalo Sabres winger, Andrew Peters. If that doesn't bode well for the kid then nothing will. Mark my words, this kid's a steal!"

Stanley+Cup+Finals+Practice+Sessions+EdL

Edited by dankoa