Yukon Rush GM

eaglesfan036

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If this is the general vibe about this shit then I'm gonna prove you right and quit before I start. Great attitude you've got going here towards new guys trying to actually enjoy the site.

Well that would show poor character on your part just ignore the haters. 

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If this is the general vibe about this shit then I'm gonna prove you right and quit before I start. Great attitude you've got going here towards new guys trying to actually enjoy the site.

its not he vibe bud, its just jokes, well i am bugging you anyway, I hope you succeed. but also salt :P

Just now, Daniel said:

Because I really want to spend my time on something that's supposed to be fun if all it's going to be is having some no life joke like you trying to be the big guy and taking shots 

So if I am a no life joke, are you a no life joke too? I mean the salt is real but if you are going to cry over this, then why are you even on the internet?

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Because I really want to spend my time on something that's supposed to be fun if all it's going to be is having some no life joke like you trying to be the big guy and taking shots 

Stop being a turd.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

So if I am a no life joke, are you a no life joke too? I mean the salt is real but if you are going to cry over this, then why are you even on the internet?

bruh how am I crying about this? You're the one trying to call people out based on how long they've been a member of a fucking sim league, which is the hallmark of a no lifer. I'm not gonna spend my time doing something if the general vibe from the members here is that I'm not good enough or whatever because in what way would that be enjoyable 

Just now, Daniel said:

bruh how am I crying about this? You're the one trying to call people out based on how long they've been a member of a fucking sim league, which is the hallmark of a no lifer. I'm not gonna spend my time doing something if the general vibe from the members here is that I'm not good enough or whatever because in what way would that be enjoyable 

First off, kick the gangster talk because no one is buying it. Second off, you are getting pissy because someone is saying something that is very true and holds to all new GM's who are new users. Some have come in successful and many have failed. Third off I was telling you to prove me and the rest of the community wrong by doing the exact opposite.  Fourthly, no lifer? Really? That is what you are going to go with? Last but not least, you wouldn't have signed up for the job if you weren't serious about it. Now either nut up or shut up.

Give him a chance before jumping all over him.

I've seen sim league "vets" here do terrible jobs recently and one of the big things that separate this guy from most that apply is that he is very excited.  Most just don't care and you can tell by the effort actually put in to most applications these days.

Just play your actives and you'll be better than DT anyway :P

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Oh I have seen it to and have done it. I was just asking him to prove me wrong really. That should have been motivation, not a reason to start calling someone a "no lifer" or any other name he wants to come up with.

I'll hold my hands up and say it was unnecessary to call names and whatever, so I'm sorry for that. On the other hand, if you say to someone you've never spoken to before something as cunty as "I give this one less than a month" then you're probably going to get a reaction. I know it's not at all long compared to most people but I've been here for four months, it's not like I joined yesterday and fancied having a go at doing something like this.

Just now, Daniel said:

I'll hold my hands up and say it was unnecessary to call names and whatever, so I'm sorry for that. On the other hand, if you say to someone you've never spoken to before something as cunty as "I give this one less than a month" then you're probably going to get a reaction. I know it's not at all long compared to most people but I've been here for four months, it's not like I joined yesterday and fancied having a go at doing something like this.

Your low post count and not really seeing you around much has had that affect really.

Hey, man, I hope you decide to GM anyway. As with any place on the internet, you're going to have comments that you don't like or whatever, just ignore it, there's no need to call people names or anything. And like Frank said, it doesn't look very good on you if you quit just because one person was negative.

just my two cents. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

4 hours ago, Smarch said:

Frank also went inactive as a vhlm GM. So screw frank

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler