S35 Super Cup Discussion

Squinty

Agreed but I won't totally argue if a lower TPE GM gets an inactive because he wants to at least allow his actives the chance to have fun. I mean it balances out a tad. Cause it's not fair when Rift is on one team and gets a high pick basically giving him a huge start.

To be fair I've been drafting under 300 TPE players the last like four picks in a row. I went ahead and drafted active players who were younger and had less TPE than inactives and even left some of the other higher active players available when I could. Example, Jamie's player more TPE than Lobo but when I went with Lobo instead. Both active, Jamie had like 100 more TPE too. I want this to be about fun as much as anyone so balancing things out is for the best imo. 

I don't know how many low TPE VHLM actives are left, but some new members who are active and haven't been able to play yet are:

Kai Randal - LW - Runny Nose

Blaine Olynick - G - AwfulHomesick

Kristian Stormborn - LW - Aether

And even though he was on Ottawa as long as he's been here, Ron World Peace (D, Stevo) is active as well.

To answer Toast's question in the right place, back up goalies were drafted before you, there is still a team without a starter and I think the rest of us have left you on the board since you actually have the TPE in this tournament to be a starter. 

• Admin

There will be at least five more rounds (16 in total) so each team can have 3 forward lines, 3 defensive pairing, and two goaltenders.

Ice time should be based on activity (not full on comparing activity between actives, but inactives should be 3rd liners).

There will be at least five more rounds (16 in total) so each team can have 3 forward lines, 3 defensive pairing, and two goaltenders.

Ice time should be based on activity (not full on comparing activity between actives, but inactives should be 3rd liners).

and captaincy should be restricted to LWs as well.  *This is a requirement

Edited by Chamomile Tea in a Cup :^D

Do we have a rough guesstimate of when this is going to start?

Waiting for super cup draft to finish and since it isn't live and the draft was extended might take a little while.  Also heard off-season stuff isnt going on till super cup is over not sure how we are going to schedule this all out without creating a super long off-season might want to run some of this stuff at the same time.