VHL Gaming

Hello all, so, here I have been talking to the higher ups about this. If there is enough interest, we will be giving away TPE for posting the best game thread of the month which will be voted on by the public. All you have to do is post a gaming thread which could be on any game on any system. It can be like what I have been doing in my African Dream thread on Football Manager or you could do videos like what Molholt has been doing with his wrestling. 

@Molholt @XaviYEAH! Woods @jRuutu 

I know you guys follow along in these threads. So i know there might be some interest in this from you guys. TPE will be based on how much interest there is. 

45 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

If there's actually an interest, I can go back to doing NHL 16 VHL sims. I didn't get enough feedback or views for me to bother doing it though.

Do it! I'm interested! You should do a GM series of VHL teams too. It doesn't matter if there's some other teams with VHL teams in the league!

But if that's too much, do sims!

Let's get this going guys, post your Gaming adventures, create new worlds, make up wrestling universes, and become legends in whatever you do. Create discussion on the boards and win TPE by doing so! post away. 

@Molholt @DollarAndADream @tfong @evrydayimbyfuglien @XaviYEAH! Woods @jRuutu @JardyB10

• Commissioner

All I've been playing is CoD really haha. I have Fallout 4 and Battlefront waiting in the wings as well but I don't think any of these lend well to a VHL style treatment. Unless you count the idea of a CoDCast Podcast that McNeil and I were planning on doing like 5 years ago haha

• 2 weeks later...